ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Yolo buying it to try on. Will return if I don't like them. Bunch of reviews said it should be wide foot friendly because most of them are complaining about how sloppy the fit is due to the amount of room in them.

Yeah I saw that earlier, was just wondering if they were that cheap last week and I overlooked it lol

That SEPT30 code ended yesterday. So yeah it was slightly cheaper.

I shoukd have copped the usa harden vol2 now my size is completely sold out in all colorways of the vol2.

Yolo buying it to try on. Will return if I don't like them. Bunch of reviews said it should be wide foot friendly because most of them are complaining about how sloppy the fit is due to the amount of room in them.
Was iffy on em since I heard they weren't really bouncy or anything but they really low to the ground...wish I copped a pair also to try on, might hit up footlocker later then

41514218_941661552692562_8805204752512344284_n.jpg
I thought these weren't hoop shoes

you can if you want, it's not the most ideal and you can hurt yourself but yes, you can

Sefolosha plays in Air Maxes all the time and Tucker wears non-ideal bball shoe slike off-white 1s iirc, Arenas used to play in Dolce & Gabbanas

people use to play ball in chucks, they won't play in them today but you can play in them

there's a difference between "you should/shouldn't" versus "you can/can't"

you can if you want, it's not the most ideal and you can hurt yourself but yes, you can

Sefolosha plays in Air Maxes all the time and Tucker wears non-ideal bball shoe slike off-white 1s iirc, Arenas used to play in Dolce & Gabbanas

people use to play ball in chucks, they won't play in them today but you can play in them

there's a difference between "you should/shouldn't" versus "you can/can't"
You forgot the GOAT Nick Young playing in 750s.

Was iffy on em since I heard they weren't really bouncy or anything but they really low to the ground...wish I copped a pair also to try on, might hit up footlocker later then
All the reviews I read/watched said its not bad. I'll let everyone know what I feel about them when I get them in hand lol.

Yeah I saw that earlier, was just wondering if they were that cheap last week and I overlooked it lol
They were cheaper last week (38 dollars after the coupon) but I like boost more than bounce so I was like F em and copped the all red vol 2.

Are they even selling like that? Might go lower if they have a lot left like the ls vol 2.

That SEPT30 code ended yesterday. So yeah it was slightly cheaper.

I shoukd have copped the usa harden vol2 now my size is completely sold out in all colorways of the vol2.
Just wait till the other sites drop them more in price because they still have damn near every CW in a fsr everywhere else.

yah i think some players can pretty much play in anything, especially pros, they are skilled enough that they can ball in whatever they want

to some it might be all about what is comfortable and what they are used to, that's why players like manu are perfectly fine with wearing what they have until it explodes on their feet because he's probably getting cheks from nike anyways and he wasn't getting a sig

i personally do not know how Tucker does it by playing with a different shoe every night as I like consistency and a different shoe every game will feel off to me but I am nowhere near they're level

others might be due to superstition and again if they aren't getting paid big bucks to wear some sigs, they just want to play

I don't dislike it, but based off the price range of everything else he makes its not something on my radar.

Back
Top Bottom