ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I purchased a pair when they dropped. While they looked cool in pictures to me, on foot was pretty meh. I liked the use of the bootie instead of a tongue, but it was kind of tight to get my foot in, and I went a half size up. Was really just a consolation prize since they didn't have those white BYW X in my size. Ended up returning them. May revisit when they drop under $100.

So how's the sizing on those? At least half size up on regular UB?

There's a black byw x in size 12 for $170 on GOAT app. I'd scoop if it were my size. Might have to try the white pair and pay resale when the price is right. Watch adidas releases them after I cop lol

Surprisingly to me, it doesn't look hideous. This is the first adidas yeezy I think looks good. It seems like it could be a reasonable replacement for the crazy explosive, but of course, it'll likely be limited and overpriced, and I'll never pay resell for anything.

Surprisingly to me, it doesn't look hideous. This is the first adidas yeezy I think looks good. It seems like it could be a reasonable replacement for the crazy explosive, but of course, it'll likely be limited and overpriced, and I'll never pay resell for anything.

That was my first thought, these could have/should have been a crazy explosive.

BYW 2 is quite possibly the ugliest she I've ever held in my hands.

Tried on the white pair of the BYW X in NYC and they felt pretty good. The laces are cheap AF, the same thickness as the thread they use to wrap beef/meat. Felt TTS to me, maybe a tad bigger because I was wearing thin socks but I'd go TTS.

BYW 2 is quite possibly the ugliest she I've ever held in my hands.

Tried on the white pair of the BYW X in NYC and they felt pretty good. The laces are cheap AF, the same thickness as the thread they use to wrap beef/meat. Felt TTS to me, maybe a tad bigger because I was wearing thin socks but I'd go TTS.

I agree, the laces are terrible. The black BYW X have rope laces. The white ones are really thin. I'm definitely going to swap them.

E2C1C4C7-2164-495F-8762-B80FECE23E7C.jpeg

Incoming Retros.

Lmfao so I watched a review on the white BYW Xs to see if they fixed the heel traction durability and the dude said after 2 wears in door it was already fraying. That is pathetic on Adidas' behalf...

Back
Top Bottom