Adam Schefter

Is anybody watching SportsCenter right now? They just did a look with him, John Clayton, and Jay Harris. John Clayton has this dude by at least a half foot.Jay Harris has him by a 1 foot and a half. Why would ESPN do this to him? Rookie hazing?

Yea, I know stupid thread. It just bothered me. Guess no else saw it.

EDIT: Quick webcam photo for those that haven't seen it. Very blurry. Don't know how to fix that. Just fyi since I know this thread is stupid.

2psqfrt.jpg

Couldn't care less about the dude's height. As a football fan, he's a top-notch reporter. He knows his stuff.

I also think it's funny that Sean Salisbury is now announcing games for the Lingerie Football League. From ESPN to the LFL ... man, oh, man.

Originally Posted by Scoop83

Couldn't care less about the dude's height. As a football fan, he's a top-notch reporter. He knows his stuff.

I also think it's funny that Sean Salisbury is now announcing games for the Lingerie Football League. From ESPN to the LFL ... man, oh, man.

Agreed. Sucks that I now have to watch Jason La Canfora
grin.gif

According to Schefter's Twitter, this was John Clayton's first visit to Bristol in SIX YEARS.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by pdouly33

According to Schefter's Twitter, this was John Clayton's first visit to Bristol in SIX YEARS.
eek.gif

damn thats crazy
laugh.gif
dude getting paid and dont have to visit Bristol

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Is dude always reporting from his living room, or what?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Been seen it on NFL Network.

You think that's bad, look at him next to Jamie Dukes or Willie McGinest.

I remember one episode of NFLTA and it was Rich Eisen, Adam Schefter, and Lincoln Kennedy doing the show. The size discrepancybetween Schefter and Kennedy was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

BTW Adam Schefter > Jason LaCanfora.

i was tellin yall at the fantasy draft how short adam schefter is... But he has some EXCLUSIVE females everytime i see him

Originally Posted by thetruth03

i was tellin yall at the fantasy draft how short adam schefter is... But he has some EXCLUSIVE females everytime i see him
laugh.gif
Man I refuse to believe that !%++...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Does John Clayton still have that ratty !*# pony tail?
nerd.gif

Nowitness, seriously my dude... he always has a flock of BAD BROADS.. always.. they love him even being that height

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

John Clayton is real? I always figured he was some abomination of Max Headroom and Krang from TMNT.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom