About a Girl Part 3 (word to diddy) UPDATED SAGA ON PAGE 4 VOL. HELP ME BOUNCE BACK FROM AN L

This is kinda like dude's "About a Girl" thread. Need some advice at bagging shorty. So I go to college, jus today I seen my DREAM GIRL, forreal, she had the perfect type of face (reminded me of Leah Dizon post Japan). Nice rack, lacking lower body, but I can work with that just cause her face isso on point. I wanted to approach her, but for real my swag is -10,000,000 in the gym right now when approaching girls cause I approached some girl like 3weeks ago and she told me she had a bf.

Now I've never seen this girl on campus, but I swear if I do it would be much easier for me to holler. Any tips for approaching her if I see her in the gymagain? Or around campus? She works on the machines as well as some free weights. Unfortunately, she listens to her iPod, which makes it even harder to spit ather while she's working out. Should I just not risk taking the L again and hope that I see her around campus where it would be easier to strike a convo?Iwish I could post a pic, but I have no clue who she is and even NT detectives would have a hard time Facebooking a person without knowing who the hell she is,right?

fedjam go easy on me son
laugh.gif

UPDATE:
So, I was lifting at the gym again today, and my buddy was like "aye there's your boo" and sure enough it was her. Anyways, I see her at themat/stretch area doing some ab crunches and all that. So I asked her to use her medicine ball and she kinda stonefaced me playfully but smiled and said"Only if you give it back". So I take her medicine ball tenderly and do some incline abwork myself. After I'm done I go stretch beside her.

Man I was pretty nervous, I was peeking at her with my peripherals and she was looking so fine and she was smelling so good. About 5 minutes go by, and I seensome latino looking foreign dude scoping her out as well. He's pacing back and forth, smiling at himself tryna get eye contact with this fine femalespecimen. I can tell this was a case of two predators going for the same piece of meat, I thought he looked lame so I wanted to see him make his first move. Hewalks around the gym and comes back, I guess with his game ready and he approaches her as she goes to get one of those big bouncy balls to do situps on. Iheard him say some BS about seeing her somewhere before, and her looking real familiar. She kinda stonefaced him (though she later smiled, she looked realfriendly) and dude took off kinda quick with his tail between his legs.

After seeing this chick pretty much shut this cat down, I was feeling kinda shook. Anyways I say to myself "$!+@ it" and I ask her, "hey yourdoing abs today huh?" she was like "yea" neutrally. So I proceed to tell her how she's doing too many situps and clowning her abit. I tellher she should keep the reps low and do quality over quantity. I BSed about how I hurt my back doing too many situps once and she's kinda laughing at myjokes. Then I offer to show her a good ab workout and I take her to the decline bench and school her a little. She was kinda scared of falling on her head so Igot to go behind her and touch her hands.

Anyways, after that I introduced myself and got her name. She was smiling alot, laughing at my jokes, but I think she's just a friendly person.

I Facebooked her name, and I THINK I found her....should I add her or should I be more patient and talk to her next time I see her at the gym. My OG plan wasto not ask for her number straight up but see her a few times and then get to know her and then ask her for the math. What do you guys think my next moveshould be??

UPDATE 2:

So I seen her at the gym again today. We greeted each other and she told me she liked my ab workout I showed her and will be incorporating it into her workout.I asked her what she was working on today and she said everything so I let her be. Later on I seen her struggle with the knobs for adjusting the pec fly so Iasked if she needed help. I'm noticing she's smiling alot and joking with me and not stonefacing me.

Anyways, I figure I would ask her if she wanna work on her abs with me. So I do that and she told me she wants to hit abs at the end of her workout. SoI've already been here for like an hour and my boy's with me too, I didn't really feel like posting up for another hour just to do abs with her(herb status) so I crank out a few more sets hoping she catches the pump with her peripherals.

I proceed to summon the courage and approached her telling her I'm gonna leave now. She was like "Oh really? Already?" I told her I been in thegym for a minute now. I ask her when she's usually on campus and if she lived on rez. We just talked abit about school *+!. She told me she's new tothe school and doesn't even know what she's gonna take here yet. Then I sprung the question like "Hey I live on campus, so let's go for coffeesometime" She kinda stutters and goes "y..Yeah sureee". I reach in my pocket and DAMN I forgot I left the celly at home that day. So she says Ican add her on Facebook.

This is the part where I might've gotten sonned. She told me her name was Angela ______. I go home, type that name out with crazy speed andferocity on my keyboard in the search bar on Facebook and I couldn't find her. I found like 20 Angela ________.'s but they all had no profile pictureand weren't in my school's network.
frown.gif
So I'm thinking I either:

a) Got sonned
b) Am spelling her name wrong somehow (I did try a buncha variations)
c) Not in her network? Cause she's new to this school....or she has one of those profiles where only she can authorize who can even search her name? Eitherway that's another L...

I'm hoping to see her again and actually get the real digits. Do Y'all think she sonned me and I should just take the L or keep pursuingbaby girl?

CLIFFNOTES: - Seen my dream girl again at the gym
- some guy tries to spit game at her but gets shutdown
- I offer to show her a better ab workout and got to talk to her abit and make her laugh
- Got her name, but did not ask her for anything more than that
- Can't tell if she's interested, but she seems friendly
- Think I found her on FB, wondering if I should add her or wait until I see her again (go this time next week) at the gym and try to talk to her again. - Seenher again at the gym - Chatted her up and asked her to go for coffee, she said sure - Forgot my cellphone at home, didn't get her number but was told toadd her on facebook, she gave me a full name - Could NOT find her on facebook.....

If you scared of taking the L then dont do it, you got a better chance if you dont care about taking an L.

Confidence fam confidence

Originally Posted by IrieSupreme

If you scared of taking the L then dont do it, you got a better chance if you dont care about taking an L.

Confidence fam confidence

I know that, word to MJ's 100% missing the shots you don't take... But man, what do you say to a girl who's working out? I'm thinking, if Icatch her using some machines for her abs or something, I could go and be like "Yo, that machine is bad for your back, I can show you a really good abworkout" (let me dig your guts
laugh.gif
), nah but for real, I would then proceed to show her what I do to get my six pack game on point. Last time I talked toa girl in the gym it was just like "Hey...my name is _____, I seen you here a few times, we should go for coffee sometime".... which is mad lame.....

Originally Posted by sauuceking

I can show you a really good ab workout" (let me dig your guts
laugh.gif
),.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Just go up to her and be like :
Ma, What's your age and type?
Tell her: I'm a NT'er and live a crazy life
Plus tell her what the 80's like
And you know what ladies like
Need a man that's polite, listens and takes advice
I could be all three, plus I can lay the pipe
Come with me come stay the night
She will look at me laughin', like boy your game is tight
then laugh back like sure you right

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nah but for real just approach her and talk about what kind of workout shes doin. comment that she doesnt need to be workin out and how shes fit enough
pimp.gif

lol^

I also wonder what to say to a chick in the gym....me myself personally I just flow with a random conversation. seems more natural.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

"she kinda stonefaced me playfully"
roll.gif

aint no such thing as a playful stoneface
laugh.gif

You jus never seen it. It's like a stoneface that starts out as a stoneface but ends up being a coyful smile. Step your face reading game up....

roll.gif

laugh.gif

You jus never seen it. It's like a stoneface that starts out as a stoneface but ends up being a coyful smile. Step your face reading game up....
no such thing. she jus felt bad cuz u had the
frown.gif
face o. soshe gave you a pity smile

roll.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif
face o. so she gave you a pity smile

O yea? My bad, you're right that's what it must've been
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif
face o. so she gave you a pity smile

O yea? My bad, you're right that's what it must've been
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
was that one of those playful stonefaces?

Just go up to her and be like :
Ma, What's your age and type?
Tell her: I'm a NT'er and live a crazy life
Plus tell her what the 80's like
And you know what ladies like
Need a man that's polite, listens and takes advice
I could be all three, plus I can lay the pipe
Come with me come stay the night
She will look at me laughin', like boy your game is tight
then laugh back like sure you right

WHERES THAT FROM?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair