a

**** Angelina, she's trash. She doesn't deserve 1 minute of the 15 they gettin'.
Damn c-blocking home wrecker, too cheap to buy luggage type broad.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by SShanique

^ I would. I'm not use to a guy liking me.
Understandable.
dead.gif
dead.gif

the t-shirt thing is what had me weak how she drew the star of david on it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

**** Angelina, she's trash. She doesn't deserve 1 minute of the 15 they gettin'.

yeah angelina needs to get the hell out of there. she needs to ride that L she took with the garbage bag for the rest of her life.

pauly D is that dude. hes the only one i would chill with and hes the oldest. doesnt seem 28 years old to me. hes always laid back and chilling which waswhy i was laffin when he went off on danielle

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

jwowb1410.gif

we will see a sex tape from this girl sooner or later.

you can tell her bf is going to get jealous when she drops him for someone else and he will then release it.

so the next episode is "what happens in AC" then after is "one shot" right?

I just wanna make sure I watch them in order

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

yeah angelina needs to get the hell out of there. she needs to ride that L she took with the garbage bag for the rest of her life.
word

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Angelina is gonna be put back on the show

i can tell since she's still in the credits

you must of never watch a season of real world or any of those mtv reality shows where they kick someone out the house,they always stay in the credits,unlessthey were replaced by someone

roll.gif

God damn I love this show, haha straight entertainment.

For anybody that missed it, The Situation, Pauly D and Snickers were on Chelsea Lately yesterday, I watch that sometimes too I think Chelseas hilarious
laugh.gif

Them talking about the punch...

Snickers - Obviously it was hard to watch umm..
Chelsea - But was it hard to feel on your face?
laugh.gif

Idk how to embed so just click!

And they also talk about The Situation and Snickers hooking up
nerd.gif
, from the previews fornext week I kinda already had that idea haha.

can someone put me on this shoe? whats so good about it??? ive been hearing a lot of buzz, just wondering if i should tune in

Yo I got a question and I might be late but is it me or did that other chick Angelina totally get cut out of the show?

I'm watching online and I see her in the opening mad fast. They just flash her and her name real quick, she doesn't even say anything after
laugh.gif

What happened to her?

Originally Posted by MECKS

can someone put me on this shoe? whats so good about it??? ive been hearing a lot of buzz, just wondering if i should tune in

What SHOE you talkin bout?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yo I got a question and I might be late but is it me or did that other chick Angelina totally get cut out of the show?

I'm watching online and I see her in the opening mad fast. They just flash her and her name real quick, she doesn't even say anything after
laugh.gif

What happened to her?
She left...

Originally Posted by New Wu

nerd.gif
excuse me sir, i meant show. i made a typo, im sure youve heard of them. i meant the show "jersey shore". thanks.

nerd.gif
excuse me sir, i meant show. i made a typo, im sure youve heard of them. i meant the show "jersey shore". thanks.
Its about 8 (now 7) Italians living together in a house on The Jersey Shore over the summer. All they do is work out, tan, do laundry, drink, pickup people of the opposite race, arguey, and fight. Its actually hilarious...

nerd.gif
Its about 8 (now 7) Italians living together in a house on The Jersey Shore over the summer. All they do is work out, tan, do laundry, drink, pick up people of the opposite race, arguey, and fight. Its actually hilarious...

its actually not as superficial as it seems though.

The girls are *****y but the fellas (most of them anyways...) are pretty decent people.

Back
Top Bottom