a

Love this show. The way Vinny was talking, it seemed like he was gonna prank him back. I was dissapointed nothing came of it.

Jwoww is bad too. Her body is so stacked, plus she's loyal as +!#+. I love her.
Nicole has the worst luck..

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by SShanique

Serious question for the guys. Why do guys do that, talk to several girls at once, and then you're with one girl and another girl you were talking to comes around? That's really an awkward situation, like the one between Pauly, Danielle, and those 3 girls and Vinnie, Mike's sisters, and that old chick. How do you guys handle that situation? If I were the either one of those girls, I would leave the guy alone completely. I'd want a guy who is into me, and only me. Screw options!
You go to the Jersey Shore to %@*% and party not date the women/men out there. Chicks know this as well.

Double standards FTL.

Cocolicious, you're a moron.

Sincerely,
NT.

it has nothing to do with the jersey shore imo,none of those ppl that were mentioned are in a comitted relationship and most of them only knew eachother for acouple of days

no diffrence if you meet a girl at a club where u reside and you guys hang out for the first time,you cant tell a guy you just met 2 hours ago to drop all histies with other females

^ I would. I'm not use to a guy liking me and other girls at the same time. But I don't go to clubs, so...

24fai2o.gif

Awwwww man
roll.gif

^its natural,the best part of dating is your options,as long as your not in a comitted relationship its cool to keep options

and in this case those ''relationships'' were only a couple hours old so no one has any right to be getting mad

Originally Posted by SShanique

^ I would. I'm not use to a guy liking me and other girls at the same time. But I don't go to clubs, so...
Get in touch with reality man. If you aren't a dudes WOMAN, then you have no right to believe you two are exclusive. Nor does it make sensethat you BELIEVE a dude ONLY wants you

"THAT"S ONE SHOT BRO...THAT'S ONE SHOT"...classic

Vinny's impression of the Situation on the phone was great too, especially when he was like "Mike's not here"

It will be a sad day next week when the season ends.

Originally Posted by 35KD

And how they let Jwoww hit Mike like that? When someone else gets hit, the house goes crazy. smh.

I was definitely thinking I don't know if I could hold myself back after taking two of those hits... dude had mad self-control

hahahaha was at the LA Kings game last night and Snickers and Jwoww were there. I guess it speaks to the Kings fanbase but those were the only"celebrities" they showed on the big screen.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Damn Pauly and Isreali are bout to be a couple, watch.

Just like wedding crashes, stage 5 clinger, tried to get her off him but in the end they fell for each other.

Pauly is an old $!+ dude, it may take this psycho chick to tie him down.
That's what I thought, too, seeing the end of the episode. MTV.com got 11 bonus clips interviewing Mike, Pauly and Snooks, and one discussesthe stage 5:
http://www.mtv.com/videos...clinger.jhtml#id=1629274
Apparently he cut her off after she drove 6 hours to tell him he isn't calling him
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
They also explain the Jwoww/AC deal, all entertaining clips.

That phone scene was funny as hell, with him asking if it's his turn and the three are eating sandwiches on the couch watching
laugh.gif
"It's my turn to tawk, IT'S MY TURN TO TAWK! I'm tawkin' now. I went on one ride, GOD BLESS ME IT'S SUMMER!"
roll.gif

[h2]Even Leonardo DiCaprio Likes Jersey Shore![/h2]
Thu., Jan. 14, 2010 5:30 PM PST by Marc Malkin

425.vinny.dicaprio.lc.011410.jpg
Scott Gries/Picture Group for MTV; Jason LaVeris/Getty Images

Yes, everyone, Leonardo DiCaprio is a Jersey Shore fan!

At least that's what he told the reality-show stars when they ran into him at last night's Vida launch party at West Hollywood hot spot Voyeur...

"I was hanging out in Leonardo DiCaprio's VIP area," Vinny told me earlier today. "He came up to me and said, 'Vinny, you're a good Italian kid.' I guess he saw the episode where my family comes. They were all saying I'm a good kid, levelheaded, have a good family and stuff like that."

While it's highly unlikely Vinny will ever come close to reaching DiCaprio's level of fame, that didn't stop the actor from offering some words of wisdom to the young Staten Island native.

"He was trying to give me some advice about riding the wave and not letting things get to me," Vinny said, adding, "I've never been to L.A. before, so this is pretty crazy. It was my first club experience last night, so it was wild."

Vinny hit the club with Snooki, The Situation, Pauly D, Ronnie, Sammi Sweetheart and even former housemate Angelina.

Meeting Lindsay Lohan wasn't so exciting. "She was just chillin' in her own little zone, you know what I mean?" Vinny said. "I feel like Kevin Connolly and Leonardo DiCaprio were more interested in talking to us. Lindsay was just, you know, another day in the neighborhood for her."

________

[img]http://www.foxnews.com/static/...ent/2010/jersey640_doomsday_604x341.gif[/img]

laugh.gif
@ Angelina trying to get in this now

Back
Top Bottom