a

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So they allow MIke to get abused by JWOW but when Snookie got her lights knocked out, it was an issue. I am writing MTV this morning.

I was thinking the same thing
roll.gif

So they allow MIke to get abused by JWOW but when Snookie got her lights knocked out, it was an issue. I am writing MTV this morning.
double standards
tired.gif

Sammi disgusts me, this broad has probably gotten her way since she was a little girl.

Busting out all the stops to make ronnie feel sorry for her and its working
smh.gif

Damn Pauly and Isreali are bout to be a couple, watch.

Just like wedding crashes, stage 5 clinger, tried to get her off him but in the end they fell for each other.

Pauly is an old $!+ dude, it may take this psycho chick to tie him down.

Ronnie with the roid rage though haha.

Yea I REALLY dislike Sammi. Talk about a chick who takes everything a little too seriously.
smh.gif

Pauly D and his challenge
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Wait why is everyone mad at Sammi?

Shes overly dramatic.
Word to "Im traumatized", after Ronnie had his first fight.
Shes usually guilty of the fights and then makes Ronnie apologize even though he did nothing wrong.
She instigates arguments with strangers and then Ronnie ends up having to knock someone out because she couldnt shut her mouth.

Lastly, she doesnt cook.
grin.gif

I would be traumatized too if I saw my bf fight but then again i wouldn't stick around to see that happen.

There wouldn't have been a fight if she had kept her mouth shut and kept it moving.

Yeah if he wants to fght then he can just don't expect me to watch, join or to be your girlfriend anymore. I don't want to be with someone whocan't control their temper.

Yeah if he wants to fght then he can just don't expect me to watch, join or to be your girlfriend anymore. I don't want to be with someone who can't control their temper.
Are you purposely ignoring the fact that she instigated the whole thing?

The other couple started it and they both were yelling back at the other couple too. And also it didn't look like it was going to end in a fight.

laugh.gif
Two hours of classic TV

Ronnie's a cool dude but Sam must have that magic monkey cause dude is whupped! How you gonna constantly sleep cats cause of your babe but YOU the oneapologizin' all the time

Pauly's def the coolest cat on the show but how you gonna even give that crazy chick a chance my dude. She was on some poltergiest steez with the showinup everytime dude turned around.

I'll pay my own money to have somebody smash Snookie so she can shut up about it.
DCAllAmerican wrote:

double standards
tired.gif

Forreal Sam and Jwow shoulda been bounced with the quickness. They treatin dude like Greg from Real World a few years back...dude basically getsa knife pulled on him by a roomie yet he goes home for missin work
indifferent.gif

The other couple started it and they both were yelling back at the other couple too. And also it didn't look like it was going to end in a fight.
Just stop posting already.

Ronnie was NOT talking back. He was actually the one telling Sam to ignore them and keep it moving. She felt the need to turn around and continue talking $%%%only to be MIA when things got physical.

If she wanted to be upset at him or whatever once they got home thats cool, but as his woman she shouldve stuck with him in the face of that drunken couple. Atleast that drunk guy's girl stuck with her man, even as out of line as he was.

Cant trust females like that. And I hate to think that you would do something like that as well.
It gives off the appearance that youre there when times are good, but wouldnt be there when your man needs support.

The other fight on the boardwalk was definitely Sammi's fault but last night was all Ronnie, dude ran back a block to punch dude
laugh.gif

I'm not an animal, I'm not getting into a fight with someone because they want to make funny of me. That's just stupid and I'm not trashy.

He deserved it.

Pauly should never have told Danielle she was going to have his last name. She was just going by what he said, and acting accordingly. She bought him a shirtto express his love and everything.
laugh.gif
:

He was funny, though, talking about "the breakup" when there never was anything in the first place.
laugh.gif
: He made her think she was breaking up withhim. I also don't see how she wants to be in a relationship with him so soon, though. Didn't they only meet just one time before?

and that snooki vs sammi argument..sammi and ronnie blew that !!%! way out of proportion. it was meant with good intentions. i didnt get that.

id eat sammis *%# out but shes a @$#$*

Originally Posted by SShanique

He deserved it.
You can't just punch someone because you think he "deserved it" especially when he didn't even lay hands on you. Also if thatwas the case Sammi would've been layed out already

Back
Top Bottom