a

Ronnie
pimp.gif

I dont understand why everyone says vinny doesnt shine.Hes shined in every episode except 3 and 4.

Originally Posted by Money Making A

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

pauly D is that dude. hes the only one i would chill with and hes the oldest. doesnt seem 28 years old to me. hes always laid back and chilling which was why i was laffin when he went off on danielle
+@$ is that supposed to mean. Is 28 considered dinosaur age now? 28 year olds cant be goin out, partyin, "creepin" on chicks, and havin a good time?

He shouldn't be going after 20-21 yr old chicks. Like the situation

Mike is 27.

So I don't understand your logic here. Mike can go "creep" on chicks that's in their early 20's but Pauly shouldn't because he's a year older?

http://www.mtv.com/shows/jersey_shore/cast.jhtml

In all fairness to Pauly D, that girl Danielle looked really old. I'm sure she is. Plus at least he's not sleeping with them like Mike is.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

There's something about Isreali aka clinger that I want
devil.gif

she's a lil off but she's probably mad loyal and will have dinner ready every night...
pimp.gif

Are those guys really short or is it just the muscles and clothes they're wearing that make them look short?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

It's going to suck when this show is over

3 words

bad girls club,thank me later

Yeah Bad Girls Club is good, but it lacks the comedic element that Jersey Shore has.

Also the BGC cast is extremely annoying and irritating at times.

Back
Top Bottom