A Walkthru of Japanese VIdeo Game Shops (Lots of Pics)

Awesome pics, thanks! I gotta agree with badmoon though, I haven't seen a translucent N64 in a long time...

Always wanted one!

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Translucent blue N64 console
eek.gif

those were available in the states bro. in a few diff colors i believe. can prolly find one easy on ebay of you want one lol.

I have one in my closet. Dude at gamestop was like I'll give you 5$ for it.
I'd be happy to get rid of it.

Awesome pics, thanks! I gotta agree with badmoon though, I haven't seen a translucent N64 in a long time...

Always wanted one!

eek.gif

those were available in the states bro. in a few diff colors i believe. can prolly find one easy on ebay of you want one lol.

i have one in green
happy.gif

eek.gif

i have one in green
happy.gif

Whenever I go to Japan I always hit up video game stores like this.

It's just crazy to see how much more serious they are about video games over there
laugh.gif

Whenever I go to Japan I always hit up video game stores like this.

It's just crazy to see how much more serious they are about video games over there
laugh.gif

Very cool. But the Japanese videogame industry (aside from actual consoles) is gone. They don't have crazy hardware or crazy exclusive games anymore. As a matter of fact, the whole Japanese electronic industry is past its glory days.

Remember the times when Japanese cellphones seemed like they were just crazy tiny future gizmoes to the west, no more really.

Very cool. But the Japanese videogame industry (aside from actual consoles) is gone. They don't have crazy hardware or crazy exclusive games anymore. As a matter of fact, the whole Japanese electronic industry is past its glory days.

Remember the times when Japanese cellphones seemed like they were just crazy tiny future gizmoes to the west, no more really.

first that Neo Geo deal is amazing!!! I would really like that......

second, they put xbox in the back because it blows....

first that Neo Geo deal is amazing!!! I would really like that......

second, they put xbox in the back because it blows....

Back
Top Bottom