A Spike Jonze Short Film: "We Were Once A Fairytale" - Kanye

What the hell.....
laugh.gif

EDIT:
2q8turm.jpg

pimp.gif

that was DOPEEEEE! spike jonze is that dude.

and the asian shorty kanye was pressing up on was BAD.

I was following it up until he stabbed himself, then pulled the teddy-bear-man-rat out his chest.

this is probably the weirdest video i've ever seen...but i think what Kanye is tryna say is he's killing the demon inside of him...crazy...

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

pulled the teddy-bear-man-rat out his chest.
Looked like one of the "Wild Things"
laugh.gif

Eric Koston sighting at the beginning
smokin.gif
, and I can understand whatKanye tries to do with his work, but this was WAY out there.

Spike Jones' direction skills are great, dude has come a long way, from doing music vids,commercials, co-creating and producing Jack***, now finallygetting his feature film, dude put in work.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

this is probably the weirdest video i've ever seen...but i think what Kanye is tryna say is he's killing the demon inside of him...crazy...
still a weird video
grin.gif

"In the film, Kanye plays himself drunk at a club acting belligerent and boastful, telling starstruck club-goers that the song playing in the club is his.He wanders into a side room where he encounters a beautiful woman. They start having sex and then he passes out on her leopard print dress. When he comes to,he finds himself in the VIP room with his pants down - he was hallucinating and %+$$*%# the pillow. The realization startles him and he rushes to the bathroomwhere he vomits what look like rose petals. Then it gets weird. Kanye finds a bowie knife in the bathroom and cuts into his stomach, spilling a torrent of morepetals. He digs in the knife deeper and then with his hand rips out a small furry rodent, like a demon, only its quite cute. When Kanye realizes it'sconnected to him with an umbilical cord, he pulls it hard, ripping it out of him for good. He then puts the demon on the sink and hands him a tiny bowie knifeto fit the critter's scale who then uses it to commit hari kari."

Excuse my ignorance but what is that beat after he wakes up and he goes to the bathroom around the 7 minute mark?

Back
Top Bottom