A seal walks into a club.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

So martin luther king jr walks into a bar

bartender says: what'll it be? Martin replies "just a bottle of water" Bartender gives it to him with no charge, Martin replies "free at last, free at last, thank god almighty, free at last"

indifferent.gif
akumaskate.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

bartender says: what'll it be? Martin replies "just a bottle of water" Bartender gives it to him with no charge, Martin replies "free at last, free at last, thank god almighty, free at last"

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

183 balls walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 balls say,
"Let's bounce."

183 squirrels walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 squirrels say,
"Awww, nuts!"

183 holes with water at the bottom of them walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 holes with watter at the bottom of them say,
"Oh well."

183 vaccuums walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 vaccuums say,
"That sucks."

183 rodents walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 rodents say,
"Awww, rats."

Who wants more? I spent a whole weekend doing this a while back.

183 balls walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 balls say,
"Let's bounce."

183 squirrels walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 squirrels say,
"Awww, nuts!"

183 holes with water at the bottom of them walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 holes with watter at the bottom of them say,
"Oh well."

183 vaccuums walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 vaccuums say,
"That sucks."

183 rodents walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 rodents say,
"Awww, rats."

Who wants more? I spent a whole weekend doing this a while back.

A piece of toast an egg and a strip of bacon walk into a bar. The Egg says "Can I get three beers?" The bartender says "I'm sorry but we don't serve breakfast.

A piece of toast an egg and a strip of bacon walk into a bar. The Egg says "Can I get three beers?" The bartender says "I'm sorry but we don't serve breakfast.

"I order a club sandwich all the time, and I'm not even a member, I don't know how I get away with it"
"I saw a wine-o and he was eating grapes. I was like dude, you have to wait"
"If fish could scream the ocean would be loud as ****"

"I order a club sandwich all the time, and I'm not even a member, I don't know how I get away with it"
"I saw a wine-o and he was eating grapes. I was like dude, you have to wait"
"If fish could scream the ocean would be loud as ****"

183 pieces of hardware walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 pieces of hardware say,
"Screw this."

183 monetary penalties walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 monetary penalties say,
"Fine."

183 pieces of chocolate walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 pieces of chocolate say,
"Fudge."

183 ice cubes walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 ice cubes say,
"That's cold."

183 World of Warcraft players walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 World of Warcraft players say,
"Wow."

183 women knitting socks walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 women knitting socks say,
"Darn it."

183 increasing shorelines walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 increasing shorelines say,
"That's swell."

183 pieces of hardware walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 pieces of hardware say,
"Screw this."

183 monetary penalties walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 monetary penalties say,
"Fine."

183 pieces of chocolate walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 pieces of chocolate say,
"Fudge."

183 ice cubes walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 ice cubes say,
"That's cold."

183 World of Warcraft players walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 World of Warcraft players say,
"Wow."

183 women knitting socks walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 women knitting socks say,
"Darn it."

183 increasing shorelines walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve your kind here." The 183 increasing shorelines say,
"That's swell."

Originally Posted by villansfinest

"Fine."

roll.gif

"Fine."

roll.gif

"Screw this."

"Fine."

"Fudge."

"That's cold."

"Wow."

"Darn it."

"That's swell."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Screw this."

"Fine."

"Fudge."

"That's cold."

"Wow."

"Darn it."

"That's swell."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Light Yagami takes a potato chip.
Spoiler [+]
And eats it.
Spoiler [+]

Light Yagami takes a potato chip.
Spoiler [+]
And eats it.
Spoiler [+]