A new weapon for the beast of NT to use Vol. I know her name but she doesn't know mine Muhaha

Jesus Christ.

I've been paranoid my whole life about the government having information like this (which they surely do)...but something like this in the public'shands?

This is pretty terrifying.

Originally Posted by samness20

laugh.gif
..I'm bout to call my aunt I aint see in years
like Heyyyyy B_
pimp.gif
You cant hide from the familyy noww

roll.gif
NICEE

i typed my name in and i found out that yesterday i was named to 2nd team all california for high school baseball
pimp.gif

I'm all over that... Gave my address, myspace, facebook, parents and sisters names, email
nerd.gif
time to delete stuff

this is what should up when i searched me

"Search Error

We're sorry, due to a technical problem we could not return the results of your query.
Our support staff was automatically notified of this error and will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

To try another search, just enter the name and click the search button. "

at first i thought okay i'll try again but then this showed up

"Search Error

We're sorry, due to a technical problem we could not return the results of your query.
Our support staff was automatically notified of this error and will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

To try another search, just enter the name and click the search button. "

so i'm think i'm in the clear.

holy cow! this is a very extensive tool....thank you my friend! I shall be conniving, mischievous and cynical with this new toy
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

that's not right, the only info it got on me is my college status
laugh.gif

but for my friend, it has their myspace etc even a link toward her parents and possible relatives
smh.gif
that's freaky..

Back
Top Bottom