A new weapon for the beast of NT to use Vol. I know her name but she doesn't know mine Muhaha

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Has anyone paid for the "advanced features". The site gives good info, but it looks like the really good stuff is gonna cost you.
what is the good stuff that you are referring to?

"Criminal check" for these crazy @ss chicks in my life. Who was arrested for prostitution, who has restraining orders, you know....all that good stuff.
Damn dude if you got chicks in your life that got arrested for prostitution you are doing it wrong.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
wow

i found a message for my dad who died..with some woman asking him to him to meet up agian because they had a nice time together lol

Has anyone paid for the "advanced features". The site gives good info, but it looks like the really good stuff is gonna cost you.

"Criminal check" for these crazy @ss chicks in my life. Who was arrested for prostitution, who has restraining orders, you know....all that good stuff.
Damn dude if you got chicks in your life that got arrested for prostitution you are doing it wrong.

That's why this would come in handy. Ain't no chick gonna be like, "Ummm, so I worked about 2yrs. on "the track". You and me are stillcool right?".... You never know things like this with chicks; she could be "working" on the stroll Saturday night, in the morning she'sattending Sunday church service. I guess it doesn't matter anyway. I said it once, I'll say it again. I have low standards when it comes to women. VERYLOW standards.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

i found a message for my dad who died..with some woman asking him to him to meet up agian because they had a nice time together lol
laugh.gif
............. r.i.p to your dad

That's why this would come in handy. Ain't no chick gonna be like, "Ummm, so I worked about 2yrs. on "the track". You and me are still cool right?".... You never know things like this with chicks; she could be "working" on the stroll Saturday night, in the morning she's attending Sunday church service. I guess it doesn't matter anyway. I said it once, I'll say it again. I have low standards when it comes to women. VERY LOW standards
smh.gif

I started searching people from my middle school and come to find out a few of them are in jail or have been to jail and one of the older cats whose house wasbehind my house who "moved" away for college is a sex offender.

Back
Top Bottom