A new weapon for the beast of NT to use Vol. I know her name but she doesn't know mine Muhaha

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510
laugh.gif
eek.gif
oh no, don't be giving NT ideas
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i wonder if it works on celebrities..
doubt it - they usually use aliases when registering for / purchasing things . . or have their handlers do it for them. Alternatively, they canpay to remain off the grid . . straight cash, homie

i wonder if it works on celebrities..
For$8 you can get Kim K's address, phone history, age, and full name.

Which desperate NTer is gonna do this first
nerd.gif

Way to much info out there... And ##% is up with that company making money off our info?? (talking about the first links in the yellow that ask for you to payto see details)

Has anyone paid for the "advanced features". The site gives good info, but it looks like the really good stuff is gonna cost you.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Has anyone paid for the "advanced features". The site gives good info, but it looks like the really good stuff is gonna cost you.
what is the good stuff that you are referring to?

No results found for _______, Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

- And now I'm out of the system!

edit - Niketalk screennames popping up.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

"Criminal check" for these crazy @ss chicks in my life. Who was arrested for prostitution, who has restraining orders, you know....all that goodstuff.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

"Criminal check" for these crazy @ss chicks in my life. Who was arrested for prostitution, who has restraining orders, you know....all that good stuff.
Damn dude if you got chicks in your life that got arrested for prostitution you are doing it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom