A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

For anyone who hit on the black amms that's willing to trade can you message me? I'm willing to trade my DS black Taxis and Utility Xiis in exchange for you giving me the black amms + $100. PM Me. Size 11.

White def better than the blk imo.
f1I2zAI.jpg

black is sooo good - reminds me of the bloody sunday dunks. i also just got my discord invoice

Is it common for them to send out invoices before the raffle closes? I'm not complaining because I hit on the black, but at this point if you have not entered the drawing what's the point?
So all the wins currently are from the Discord raffle it seems, not the online one.

Just got my email confirmation for my online raffle on a ma maniere 🔥🔥 crazy signed up last minute on Saturday and hit

Attachments

• 1996504B-CCF2-4155-80E8-56E6154356F5.jpeg
    1996504B-CCF2-4155-80E8-56E6154356F5.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 166
be patient - did you wave at them on discord and are your friend request open?

Man I’m kind of worried… just checked the shipping details on both emails and DOH both of them have my shipping info… hoping they both ship and doesn’t get cancelled…

Man I’m kind of worried… just checked the shipping details on both emails and DOH both of them have my shipping info… hoping they both ship and doesn’t get cancelled…

I was gonna say if your wife's pair is her size then I'd think you would be good. But then I saw both pairs are size 10.5. Why isn't your wife's entry her size? You entered the raffle twice, against the rules? :lol: I mean you could do the honorable thing and cancel one, if that's what happened.

I was gonna say if your wife's pair is her size then I'd think you would be good. But then I saw both pairs are size 10.5. Why isn't your wife's entry her size? You entered the raffle twice, against the rules? :lol: I mean you could do the honorable thing and cancel one, if that's what happened.
She enters raffles for me, but I guess she used my name for shipping smh…

Am I the only one that does that to get a better chance to win?

She enters raffles for me, but I guess she used my name for shipping smh…

Am I the only one that does that to get a better chance to win?

Oh of course you aren't. I'm just messing with you. People do that all the time. I'm sure they will ship your joints out soon.

I got my discord invoice and i hit on Social Status.

Dont need two blacks lol .

Hit on two Black sz womans10/ men 8.5. Don't need both 🤦🏽‍♂️
Screenshot_20230221_175254_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Same smh. Literally right after I paid my discord invoice, got the email for the social status raffle win. One is for a 11.5 and the other a 12.5 so at least I can see which one fits better

Back
Top Bottom