A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Glad to see a good amount of wins. Debating between white and cream laces…

80075A9B-BD33-466E-AEDC-B635F784F4A9.jpeg
FE68EA3B-C6CA-4804-BEED-CC98BFCB75C8.jpeg

Fragment 3s were so boring. These look much nicer. I tried for them. Funny thing happened. At the same time as these, I got a second chance notification from SNKRS for the Bacons. Tried to do two sneakers at once. Got the bacons. Got to queue at 12:01 for the 3s and waited in splash, eventually giving up. Never have luck with manual cops. After bacon cop, picked up my reserve pair of Jordan 4 uni blues at Foot Locker. 1st FLX app raffle win.

off topic but anyone know where to get Jordan 3 replacement laces

thanks!

screw this shoe

It's cool, honestly that's why it's important to have more than one hobby.

In addition to shoes, I also like most other types of clothing, games, movies, home theater, cars, jewelry, and I just bought a house. Needless to say I have plenty of different things I want to spend money on at any given moment. Wish I would spend above retail on something I already know is marked up over 70%, lol.

I just spent 3k last week on home theater ****... but 3k got me a 65 and a 55 inch LG CX OLEDs, Klipsch Premier Dolby Atmos Floorstanding speakers, and the matching center speaker. Retail on all that is 8k. I feel much better SAVING money than paying many times over an already over priced good... for what? To flex on instagram, to horde in your closet until they fall apart... sorry but it has NEVER been that serious. Most of the clowns paying these jerk off prices can't dress and aren't clapping no cheeks anyway. #endrant

#retailorbust

Can't wait to get my new PC with a RTX 3070 in a week or two as well!
What race cars do you own?

For those that have them already do they fit like the newer mold threes? Or are they even slimmer than those? I hope I don’t have to size swap again like with the Union 4s.

I actually tried for my size like a meat head.. I wonder how many big footers hit. I feel like I might've hit going for a smaller size.

Got past the White House question.
Past the 2 captchas.
Past the line.
Onto payment, only to be OOS. . .
20210428_213320.jpg

I did manage to hit on bacons as a consolation prize. . .
most size were oos within the 3 minute mark.. if u werent checking out by then it was too late.. but drop handling was really good tho.. no crashes, no delays, right on time, bots got blocked

Back
Top Bottom