A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Come on, where's the 11.5 love. Haven't seen anyone hit on that size.
That’s my true size but that’s why I stopped entering for that size the stock numbers are always too low to be hitting anything. I just throw on thin socks and hope for the best

That’s my true size but that’s why I stopped entering for that size the stock numbers are always too low to be hitting anything. I just throw on thin socks and hope for the best

Yeah, I went for 11 instead of 11.5 on the Hyper Royals and of course I hit. 11s in Jordan still fit me so I'm just going to go for that moving forward.

"George Floyd has detrimentally impacted myself and my family. However, I need these jordans as a way to cope, please drop."

lmao A Ma Maniere Twitter page comments are wild right now

I had a surprise ring at the door almost 2 hours ago and when I opened the door, I saw the FedEx truck pulling off. Since the packages that I know are coming this week are either through UPS or USPS, I had a feeling this delivery were for these and sure enough, the shipping label said Social Status in Charlotte.

I guess everybody will not be receiving a shipping confirmation for their purchase, but I am glad to have these in hand. I decided to see if another color lace would look nice in them and I really do like the champagne silver laces (last picture), but I will go with the vintage cream laces since I like the "Work Harder" writing on the tips.

20210421_115519.jpg
20210421_115533.jpg
20210421_115301.jpg
20210421_114538.jpg
20210421_114604.jpg
20210421_114615.jpg

I had a feeling the release was going to be moved in light of yesterday's events. If you've followed the brand/James at all you would know this is how they roll. Great move to get more visibility to an important issue, we can all wait another week for a release.

Seeing is how you all are still getting raffle wins, I'm still holding out hope. I could finally forgive them for canceling my pair of Ultra Boosts that by some miracle I hit on Frenzy years ago.

Is there a link ? Man we're gonna be refreshing pages looking like mad men

That's why we don't win lol

NVM , **** is delayed tf

I don’t understand a separate release if they already had an open raffle. It seems like they did a great job of beating the bots with the raffle but a separate FCFS release add bots back in the mix and gives people who already got a pair the chance to get another pair before others that already entered for one. All in all still better than a Trophy Room release.

I feel insane. This drop has been awful for me with 2/3 Ls. I finally feel confident about this fcfs drop and now it's delayed. With good reason but I'm ready for this drop to be over.

Having this fleeting hope is awful I just need my W or my Ls. But in the grand scheme of things it barely matters.

I feel insane. This drop has been awful for me with 2/3 Ls. I finally feel confident about this fcfs drop and now it's delayed. With good reason but I'm ready for this drop to be over.

Having this fleeting hope is awful I just need my W or my Ls. But in the grand scheme of things it barely matters.

I'm still shocked that your wife didn't hit the women's raffle, it seemed like everyone did. Either way, I'm sure you're gonna buy these regardless and I look forward to your photos

I decided to see if another color lace would look nice in them and I really do like the champagne silver laces (last picture), but I will go with the vintage cream laces since I like the "Work Harder" writing on the tips.

I think some lavender (or whatever color the part on the midsole is) laces might work. :nerd:

PO

I'm still shocked that your wife didn't hit the women's raffle, it seemed like everyone did. Either way, I'm sure you're gonna buy these regardless and I look forward to your photos
I sent my homegirl to the Tampa store and she didn’t hit .

That's what has me the most messed up. My luck is so backwards on an easy lay up I miss but then on something nearly impossible I hit with ease. I'm at the point I don't even want them if AMM is gonna do me like this lol. Might just buy the AF1s they dropped and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom