A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

i think you're completely overlooking a 15 year old was killed by cops just several hours after the verdict. what relief?

James stated that the reason for the delay was because of the George Floyd verdict.
" We can not and will not go on with business as usual. In the aftermath of the verdict in the George Floyd trial, we will be delaying the launch of the A Ma Maniére Air Jordan 3 collection to create space for our community to reflect and focus its efforts on collective support."

so i'm gonna take his word for it and base my opinion off of that. he didn't mention Makiah Bryant.

and i'm on the fence with her case!! she was trying to kill a couple people with a knife, something had to be done

James stated that the reason for the delay was because of the George Floyd verdict.
" We can not and will not go on with business as usual. In the aftermath of the verdict in the George Floyd trial, we will be delaying the launch of the A Ma Maniére Air Jordan 3 collection to create space for our community to reflect and focus its efforts on collective support."

so i'm gonna take his word for it and base my opinion off of that. he didn't mention Makiah Bryant.

and i'm on the fence with her case!! she was trying to kill a couple people with a knife, something had to be done
No she was not. She’s the one that called the police because she was being attacked and trying to defend herself.

Interested to see the full blow back from cancelling the release. I expect a lot of slick comments since the "sneaker community" seems to be over whelming a specific subsection of individuals now.

But I digress, let's see what if people catch anymore emails today and prep for next week. Wondering if this means shopify has more time to cater to manual users?
“Sneaker community” is so toxic and trash. Its full of resellers who are slaves to the dollar. Shoes aren’t shoes they’re just opportunity to make money. They’re the same as trading cards to them. I’m not saying that’s everyone but there’s way too many of them, it’s not a “community” of people who share interest in the same hobby

case in point:
i mean, he was found guilty. justice was served yesterday.

i don't think the release will overshadow that

Just got the email for these!!

From goat
1619016232537.png

People act like he had this in his back pocket to delay his drop... You don't know how much planning and coordination goes into these things... so in my opinion, him delaying his drop is huge of him.. much respect.. and i also have to say justice wasn't served... Chauvin hasn't even been sentenced yet and folks are throwing parties...

Back
Top Bottom