A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

In light of all these people hitting my size let me tell you a top 3 dumbest sneaker moment ever for me.

I didn't enter the general raffle because I don't have a twitter :smh:
They didn’t even ask for Twitter/IG handles. And I just realized I posted that W yesterday with my order number showing smh

I don’t understand a separate release if they already had an open raffle. It seems like they did a great job of beating the bots with the raffle but a separate FCFS release add bots back in the mix and gives people who already got a pair the chance to get another pair before others that already entered for one. All in all still better than a Trophy Room release.
For people who missed out the raffle

didn’t even know they had one, go figure

resell is bananas its beige white a tad more beige and more white

but oh welp, ow sail 4s is bananas too

I think some lavender (or whatever color the part on the midsole is) laces might work. :nerd:

PO
That dark purplish color on the midsole is leaning more towards a shade of a darker violet.....lavender is a light purple color.

I love these sneakers but as always it’s retail or bust for me. Just wait a few weeks, there will be another must have/cant miss release coming up soon.

That became my thinking as I've gotten older. I'm 33 now (washed) and I've been buying kicks with my own money since I was 16. I go through my piles of shoes all the time and grab shoes I forgot I even had or heat that I try not to wear too much to keep them fresh and it feels wasteful to spend insane amounts of money just to say I have a shoe that I might wear 10-20 times my entire life.

Haven’t been on NT much lately. It’s nice to see X XXXXX and spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour cute banter. And they both won these awesome sneakers, so they can do the whole couples wearing matching sneakers thing. LET’S GOOOOO
YOOOO.....really though?!?!?! :emoji_sweat_smile: Spoons is my guy and my favorite person on here, but the kid (me) flies solo! :emoji_relieved:

I hope that all has been well with you.....I have not seen those guava ice 4s around lately. LOL

You guys are ruining my fantasy. Let me have this! The world needs more love during these tough times.

Wish I could say I’m good but I like to keep it 100 so I won’t say that. Our family is dealing with Covid (grandpa and aunt passed away, uncle and cousin are battling). So it’s been rough. Y’alls interactions literally put a smile on my face today.

Last edited:
Happy to see so many NT members win this awesome sneaker. Hopefully I’ll get to shoot my shot on the 28th. Really like these but don’t want to pay more than 500 for them, and that’s not looking promising right now.

You guys are ruining my fantasy. Let me have this! The world needs more love during these tough times.

Wish I could say I’m good but I like to keep it 100. Our family (grandpa, uncle, aunt, cousin) is dealing with Covid right now. So it’s been rough. Y’alls interactions literally put a smile on my face today.
I am sorry to hear about your family members dealing with Covid. :emoji_worried: I hope that everything turns around for them.

Last edited:
On this decision, owner James Whitner stated: “This day and this moment cannot be overshadowed by sneakers. We must take the time to take stock of what this moment means for Black people and what we must demand from our criminal and justice system. As we say justice served, more lives are lost. A 15-year old Black girl lost her life yesterday as the verdict was announced. It’s a constant empty feeling for us, our reality is never easy. We need this time to come together and look after one another, nothing is bigger than our community right now.”⁠⁠

james your sneaker is not bigger than a historic black moment. u can't overshadow george floyd. u buggin' out. stop acting like your more than just a sneaker shop owner.

On this decision, owner James Whitner stated: “This day and this moment cannot be overshadowed by sneakers. We must take the time to take stock of what this moment means for Black people and what we must demand from our criminal and justice system. As we say justice served, more lives are lost. A 15-year old Black girl lost her life yesterday as the verdict was announced. It’s a constant empty feeling for us, our reality is never easy. We need this time to come together and look after one another, nothing is bigger than our community right now.”⁠⁠

james your sneaker is not bigger than a historic black moment. u can't overshadow george floyd. u buggin' out. stop acting like your more than just a sneaker shop owner.
you really just "shut up and dribbled" a black business owner. He is more than a shop owner.

Back
Top Bottom