A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

AMM pair touched down today. So strange some people haven’t even gotten tracking numbers yet and some already have pairs in hand.

Got EA yesterday and hoping to triple up on the 27th so I can return the two pairs I like the least. I remember disliking these when the initial, grainy pic leaked. But I love 3s and these being basically the BC3s they grew on me quick.

I love that these are “bricks” and an easy cop. The market is correcting and you love to see it.

Keep it real... represent what?

My nutts!

IMG_1974.jpeg

I hit on the normal launch on the AMM site, got annoyed that moments later I get Exclusive Access on SNKRS lol that said I`m not tripping as paying for shipping is whatever just wished they shipped already as I wanted to take these on a Trip next weekend.

I was gonna do Cream laces like I did with the 5's but I may do Violet, just to differentiate as I`m going to gun for the Black Cements this yr.

Replicas/fakes/UAs they’re all the same. Dude tries to get clout and views to make money and he’s getting free pairs early from across the water on his other channel to review and advertise.

Yea I think I like the violet ore laces too. Black laces make them look too much like BC3s, especially from a distance.

AMM with less than a week turn around from winning the discord raffle to having them in hand. Bravo. Great materials. A box that’s “different” but not a pain in the *ss like the sleeves on the OG pair.
IMG_1718.jpeg
IMG_1720.jpeg

What a run
IMG_1721.jpeg

IMG_1724.jpeg

You need the Jordan 1 to complete the set lol.. If you are a size 10 I could have helped you out.

Haven’t had this happen to me before but Fedex delivered to the wrong house because the app shows a picture of the place it was delivered and it is definitely not my house. Does nike refund you pretty quickly if I never get it? I hit AMM and Nike but they lost my Nike package, wish it was the AMM they lost lol

Haven’t had this happen to me before but Fedex delivered to the wrong house because the app shows a picture of the place it was delivered and it is definitely not my house. Does nike refund you pretty quickly if I never get it? I hit AMM and Nike but they lost my Nike package, wish it was the AMM they lost lol

I think it depends on your account. When that happened to me Nike told me to pound sand and they refused to discuss any further. In the past they refunded or re-shipped (if in stock) immediately, but things have changed recently.

Back
Top Bottom