A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

SS EQL raffle pair came in today. These came out great!

1724437249263.jpeg

Haven’t had this happen to me before but Fedex delivered to the wrong house because the app shows a picture of the place it was delivered and it is definitely not my house. Does nike refund you pretty quickly if I never get it? I hit AMM and Nike but they lost my Nike package, wish it was the AMM they lost lol

Merchant's problem until they deliver to you, which they haven't

I'd be surprised if Nike doesn't refund you fairly quickly if there's proof they went to the wrong address

Pair is in, the lengths Whitaker Group goes to make their shoes matte is crazy.

No bleeding on my pair, but I'm definitely flinging the sheet away... A flat pewter dust bag would've been cold imo.

My only complaint is that AMM and nike hides the violet ore color, so I can't get any nike clothing to make a couple easy fits with 😂 (compared to the Nina Abney's Bicoastal and Malachite greens being all over Nike).

My pair came in. Got .5 down like the OG. Don’t have a wide foot, but also didn’t seem too terribly tight either. Fit kinda like .5 down on 6s for me, from what I can tell. I’d still like to try a TTS still, but I get the feeling I’d be ok with the .5 down if I had to wear them. It always bugs me when I can’t try them side-by-side though. I’ll try for a TTS pair when I can send the .5 down back to Nike if they fit better.

Anyway … now that I’m done babbling, if you’re in Houston, AMM has a size 12 supposedly. I called to see if they had my TTS and the dude said they had the size 12.

Last edited:
Don't feel like skimming the last pages, but what's the consensus blacks or whites? Can't decide if I want to buy the blacks..

Term's brand def came out before for anyone keeping score.

And no your hat does not 'match'. :lol:
Matches better than anything you would put together, if you even can get the kicks. Also What does it matter about the brand. I'm sure its many companies out here doing the same thing. I'm also sure ur whole style is swagger jacking other people. But stay up king. Not going to go back and forth with probably a 14 year old . Don't like what I post just scroll past.

Don't feel like skimming the last pages, but what's the consensus blacks or whites? Can't decide if I want to buy the blacks..

White pair is the GOAT AMM Jordan... but unless you want to drop $700 on a pair now that doesnt matter. If you like these finding a pair for retail soon shouldnt be too hard.

White pair is the GOAT AMM Jordan... but unless you want to drop $700 on a pair now that doesnt matter. If you like these finding a pair for retail soon shouldnt be too hard.

Prices are $400 or less for most sizes, even big sizes. Good time to be a sneakerhead.

Back
Top Bottom