A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Damn I’m really gonna have to double up on these at resell. Got the goat credit ready and everything.

Ain’t nobody deterring my opinion on any 3s lol. Im an idiot who will splurge if it’s a must. AND THESE ARE A MUST.
1617136093653.gif

Come on, rainking rainking , you and I both know this is a pair to double on before it’s too late. Add another house slipper to your list baby
I been in as soon as I laid my eyes on these subtle beasts. These will be had no matter what. Retail or resell, I’m buying.
That’s what I love to hear. Don’t let rainking rainking and his melted credit card comment deter you from possibly the shoe of the year, wackazz.
Ain’t nobody deterring my opinion on any 3s lol. Im an idiot who will splurge if it’s a must. AND THESE ARE A MUST.
:rofl:
Where was I trying to dissuade anyone from buying? I want these big time as well. But personally, I probably ain't gonna be able to bring myself to drop $1K if the resale is that nuts.

So like shawshank with the exact storyline but new actors

some mental gymnastics going on with your reasoning lol
How so? Same movie and same actors just remastered in 8k is the same movie I've seen before. There's nothing different. There's nothing new created. AM1 og reds are my favorite shoe all time but I don't think of them as shoe of the year each time they re-release. New colorway is something new to me. I've never seen it. It's new.

How so? Same movie and same actors just remastered in 8k is the same movie I've seen before. There's nothing different. There's nothing new created. AM1 og reds are my favorite shoe all time but I don't think of them as shoe of the year each time they re-release. New colorway is something new to me. I've never seen it. It's new.
That would still most likely be better than any movie released in 2021. The difference is it’s a better version than anything previously released. Same with the AM1 (or CG 11) done correctly.
Definitely see your point but what new shoe in 2021 is going to stand next to an AM1 or Jordan 11?

I agree with dblplay1212 dblplay1212 - if it ain't a new colorway it can't be contender for "Sneaker of the Year"

Retros don't qualify for "Sneaker of the Year" title .

Using the Shawshank example that's being used, a remastered Shawshank Redemption movie is still Shawshank Redemption. But if you film it again with new actors using the same story line, then it's an entirely new movie.

That would still most likely be better than any movie released in 2021. The difference is it’s a better version than anything previously released. Same with the AM1 (or CG 11) done correctly.
Definitely see your point but what new shoe in 2021 is going to stand next to an AM1 or Jordan 11?
2021 Cool Grey is better than the previous two renditions? Even if the answer is yes, we've still seen the Cool Grey 11. A new 11 colorway? Cool. But the same colorway again and again? I don't think of re-releases of previous colorways as shoe of the year. Like Bacon am90. Great shoe and I'm glad they released it again but I don't think of it when I'm thinking of shoes of the year. Maybe 2004 but not 2021.

Right now, these are beginning to consistently sell for $1k+ on GOAT 🤦🏻‍♂️
lol at 1k for these

Usually the prices seem to go down after release, no? But it certainly depends on the shoe. I don't even know where these are going to end up, but it'll be interesting if they're more than a lot of Union or OW collabs.
And I hear you GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal ... but then again, objectively speaking, no $200 sneaker is "worth" $1K or more. Why is an OW V worth it more than these, just because people might think it looks better or is cooler? I dunno. It's all kind of the same to me at the end of the day.

Usually the prices seem to go down after release, no? But it certainly depends on the shoe. I don't even know where these are going to end up, but it'll be interesting if they're more than a lot of Union or OW collabs.
And I hear you GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal ... but then again, objectively speaking, no $200 sneaker is "worth" $1K or more. Why is an OW V worth it more than these, just because people might think it looks better or is cooler? I dunno. It's all kind of the same to me at the end of the day.

Im assuming these will go down to maybe the $7-800 range post release. Unless, it’s one of the rare releases that retains its pre release value and continues to increase. I don’t see that being the case.

Back
Top Bottom