A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I agree with dblplay1212 dblplay1212 - if it ain't a new colorway it can't be contender for "Sneaker of the Year"

Retros don't qualify for "Sneaker of the Year" title .

Using the Shawshank example that's being used, a remastered Shawshank Redemption movie is still Shawshank Redemption. But if you film it again with new actors using the same story line, then it's an entirely new movie.

Wrong AF, new materials = new actors

As everyone here knows I'm not a fan of the pre Vintage look like Off-white does and other customizers do. BUT these look really good and are very tastefully done. I'm definitely in on these.

Those new pics go crazy
Feeling like retirement shoes 😂 pay the damn resale ticket and come back sometime in 2022
If it weren't for IEs and Cool Grays--mostly IEs--on the calendar in fall/winter, that's pretty much exactly what I'd do here :lol:

2021 sucks for new releases. It’s literally these and CG 11 the rest of the way.

Literally the only good thing you’ve said all year.
You know it and I know it, that’s not true. Haters gotta hate.
BA67F16D-7187-4725-B5FF-8EDE7ADB1DDE.jpeg

Last edited:
2021 sucks for new releases. It’s literally these and CG 11 the rest of the way.
Just those two for you? For me it’s these, CG 11s, FragmentxTravis 1 Highs, Travis 6s, Midnight Navy 6s, a bunch of SBs, and I’m sure there’ll be some other pairs we don’t know about yet. And can’t forget about the CG 3s, Carmine 6s, Night Hawker SBs, Carpet Company SBs, Supreme Dunk SB Lows, Neutral Grey ‘85 1s, and VX1000 SBs that have all already dropped this year. Hasn’t been that bad.

Just those two for you? For me it’s these, CG 11s, FragmentxTravis 1 Highs, Travis 6s, Midnight Navy 6s, a bunch of SBs, and I’m sure there’ll be some other pairs we don’t know about yet. And can’t forget about the CG 3s, Carmine 6s, Night Hawker SBs, Carpet Company SBs, Supreme Dunk SB Lows, Neutral Grey ‘85 1s, and VX1000 SBs that have all already dropped this year. Hasn’t been that bad.

Im good with those two the rest of the way. Other than those, I’ll maybe circle back for a few pairs I’ve missed in the past.

As everyone here knows I'm not a fan of the pre Vintage look like Off-white does and other customizers do. BUT these look really good and are very tastefully done. I'm definitely in on these.
I’m with you on HATING the artificially done vintage look. Not so much the use of certain colors, but the aging and “dirtifying” is what I think is just awful. But these look good. I don’t mind the color on the edges of the leather, or the use of sail and/or creams on certain areas. These just look like a brand new shoe who’s color has been bleached or affected by the sun. And I like the use of the suede pieces in place of the standard elephant print.

Me too

Then again i buy a lot of "regular" stuff

For instance griffeys, omni lites, huaraches, triax, etc
Agreed. Jordan releases rest of year are kind of meh to me but a lot of other great stuff has been coming out. I already have Griffeys, Huaraches and Triax as mentioned.
So many great shoes release I can’t even keep up. Plus, there’s also the ones I missed that I want to catch up on. >D

Back
Top Bottom