A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I know people are fatigued by the vintage/“pre-aged” look.... imo these kind of approach the line of doing too much with it but don’t cross it. I dig it cuz it’s just so wearable, don’t have to worry about beating them

not that any1 is checking my receipts but I admit I wasn’t really sure at first but I’m all in & have been for a minute

I hate the trend in general. If they came factory designed like that, so be it. But buying DS shoes and purposely making them look old and beat will never make sense to me. Guess i'm turning into an old head :lol:

It’s not hard to beat at all with that jumpman on the back. Color blocking was solid though.
No other retro + 3 is really in the conversation with these.
Disagree, one Jumpman doesn’t ruin a clean colorway and shoe. Quality and craftsmanship on these will be better. I will have to see in hand in these are my fave non OG. Time will tell. For now, one of the best.

Lol at those terrible “UNC” 3s being anywhere near these. WOW 🤣
You have no credibility. You wear awful women’s leopard shorts and Pollock painters paints.

I know people are fatigued by the vintage/“pre-aged” look.... imo these kind of approach the line of doing too much with it but don’t cross it. I dig it cuz it’s just so wearable, don’t have to worry about beating them

not that any1 is checking my receipts but I admit I wasn’t really sure at first but I’m all in & have been for a minute
Yes, have been checking.

Back
Top Bottom