A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

DD88C890-444F-461A-AF79-9F4D56AE6FC6.jpeg

F it... got tired of waiting 😕

Nice. Almost at that point as well. Lol
I don’t blame U….Same here and I lucked up cause my seller confirmed, and shipped the shoes the same day, now I’m just waiting on GOAT to verify and ship. I could of saved some money though by going through eBay but I heard they're slower than StockX with their verification process. 😕
BA60862E-6B96-4DC9-8517-DBD8EA22CDDF.png

You did the right thing. eBay is a ***** with their process.

For some reason, I thought you went back and copped after the initial cancel, no?

I did but the package got lost when the seller shipped to GOAT so they refunded me. I'm glad it happened because they dropped a grip in price.

I did but the package got lost when the seller shipped to GOAT so they refunded me. I'm glad it happened because they dropped a grip in price.

it probably didn’t even get lost! Seller probably flaked to hold off for a higher price.

If a seller ships to GOAT/StockX/EBay/Etc… but the package gets “Lost” on the way to GOAT/StockX/EBay is the seller compensated or just SOL??

it probably didn’t even get lost! Seller probably flaked to hold off for a higher price.

If a seller ships to GOAT/StockX/EBay/Etc… but the package gets “Lost” on the way to GOAT/StockX/EBay is the seller compensated or just SOL??

This is what happened with my first order. My offer was accepted for $1000 when pairs were selling for $1300. The seller flaked and ended up not shipping out. My second order got "lost". I'm thinking they flaked again or most likely didn't have the pair in hand. I'm not sure what happens if they lose the sellers shoes. Just happy to get my money back.

If it’s financially possible within your budget ALWAYS choose GOAT over StockX!!
Bought a pair of ReadyMade blazers on goat on April 10th. Still haven’t received the shoes and my ticket had to be escalated bc they dk where the shoes are at. Both companies kinda sketchy imo.

I went TTS... with 3s I usually go TTS or I can go up a half size but I wouldn't dare go .5 size down, ladies guts or not. Plus I try to keep all my boxes as uniform as possible, hate when one box is biggerr than the other like they do Jordan 12s, the 10.5 box is much larger than the 10 for some stupid reason.

remember whenever the masters French blues and other 12s car out that year, if you got 11 up the box was damn near 2x as big

I knew the dudes workin in FTL I was able to swap boxes a couple times so my boxes were the same size

What’s better about goat

Biggest difference to me is Customer Service, Communication, and shipping speeds. From my personal experience sellers seem to ship faster on GOAT, and I trust their Authenticators a bit more than StockX

Both have their issues though I’ve just had a better experience dealing wit GOAT. When they partnered with Price Hike Club…I mean Flight Club I feel like it helped speed up their process.

My issue with stockx is there personal info leak/hack that happened a couple years ago. And goat was my go to until recently when I purchased the solefly 10s and they didn’t give me the extra laces. If that happened with these and I didn’t get the cream laces, I’d be livid. And all they were willing to do was give me a $25 goat credit for the missing laces. In the end, I’ll still buy off both platforms unfortunately.

I bought some bacons to hold me down, until the price dip. when the market gets flooded with manure

I've generally had good experiences with both, but my one bad experience with a shoe came from Stock X. Ordered the Travis 4s and when they came, it looked like someone just had a sole protector on, wore them and then sold them to StockX after they were done.. I hit them up and they gave me $20 off my next purchase. I took it at the time, but I eventually ended up selling that pair because it bothered me.

Then you throw in the no returns, buyer fees, shoes can be tried on (clearly there is a high tolerance for this based on my example above), and the data hack StockX had. For cheaper items, I have no problem buying through StockX. For more expensive shoes, I'm going with GOAT.

I haven't had one issue come up with GOAT yet. Now let me go knock on some wood because I'm waiting on two pairs from them right now. :lol:

I’ve had two pairs come from StockX with one of the laces frayed. The first pair they only offered free shipping on my next order but it expired in a month. So basically nothing for me. I didn’t even bother to contact them on the second one.

I generally only use StockX for things under retail. It’s easier for me to make a bid and wait than to watch for sales and promo codes on all these sites. But with current market conditions, state sales tax, and the new buyer fee that’s not really an option for me.

Back
Top Bottom