A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

The logic of these people paying ridiculous resale prices is something that doesn’t compute in my mind. Don’t pay the prices and in turn the prices won’t be high or maybe one day you can walk into a store and buy off the shelf. :wow:
There should be a boycott on buying resale kicks.
there's no waiting for the NT hos

While y’all are doing your one-man-boycott, the price is doubling.

No one likes paying resale, but it’s the reality. If you don’t want to pay, that’s fine. But if you really want the sneaker then paying is fine too.

So basically you’re saying everything is fine?

The logic of these people paying ridiculous resale prices is something that doesn’t compute in my mind. Don’t pay the prices and in turn the prices won’t be high or maybe one day you can walk into a store and buy off the shelf. :wow:

Yea in theory but that'll never happen.

Your local grocery store is a reseller too.

Rather pay resale for these than some trash GR like the Carmines.

Pick your spots and it doesn't sting as much.

Plus with the panny, it isn't like we have a lot of places to wear shoes from the last year or so. Move some of the ones you fell out of love with and these don't seem as expensive anymore.

These might not end up being $2000 or nothing crazy but I'm willing to bet these end up high on people's 2021 Jordan list, if not at the top, based on what we've seen so far to release.

And if you don't want to do that either, that is also OK. Don't let our enthusiasm ruin your day lol

No disrespect but resale is only a problem if it will financially affect you. The logic behind it is really based to that persons personal situation. If a person is going broke, spending their last, not saving, not paying their living expenses/Bills, etc…but their buying shoes then that person needs to get their life together but in my case I have a few streams of income, and one of them I use for personal shopping, my main income goes to living expenses/bills, and savings, my other income stream is for traveling/vacationing which is another hobby of mine next to shoes.

Bill Gates and Jay-Z spend their money differently but who are we to say who spends their money “Better”

Do I like having to pay Resell sometimes, HELL NO!! but nobody is forcing me too either

No disrespect but resale is only a problem if it will financially affect you. The logic behind it is really based to that persons personal situation. If a person is going broke, spending their last, not saving, not paying their living expenses/Bills, etc…but their buying shoes then that person needs to get their life together but in my case I have a few streams of income, and one of them I use for personal shopping, my main income goes to living expenses/bills, and savings, my other income stream is for traveling/vacationing which is another hobby of mine next to shoes.

Bill Gates and Jay-Z spend their money differently but who are we to say who spends their money “Better”

Do I like having to pay Resell sometimes, HELL NO!! but nobody is forcing me too either
Anytime somebody says “no disrespect” you know they about to be wild disrespectful. Your logic behind paying resell is flawed and kind of ironic bc you are the one that’s financially irresponsible.

One thing that I do respect about a lot of us on here is that we work our current collection to get new shoes. Many of us sell old ds or even used shoes to buy a new shoe we really want for resell(or retail). You a alien to me…ain’t no way I’m coming clean out my bank account to pay resell for sneakers.

This another thing I really hate about sneakers having high resell prices…we get a bunch of weird fake flossin. Straight disgusting to me :sick:

That may have truth to it in some scenarios but most of what I've seen is kids that still live at home spending a months worth of hard earned money to impress their boys.
I couldnt tell you home many times I've seen in person or in pics someone flossing kicks they just picked up for $1k from a reseller while driving around in their 98 Honda Accord.
In reality it's the value people put on their money. Paying $500 to a reseller when they paid $200 is crazy to me. Nothing to do with income. There's no shoe in the world I need that much.
There's literally millions of shoes out there and nothing can convince me I need to pay 2 1/2 more then the next guy. If you're ok with it then you continue to do you.

Last edited:
So are we gonna have this discussion every time a hyped limited sneaker comes out or what :lol:?
Even if you stopped every NT member from paying resell there's another 10 willing to take their place. Pay the bread, don't pay it, doesn't affect me either way. You know why? Cuz it's not my money. I didn't earn it, and i'm not gonna tell other cats what to do with it :lol:

That may have truth to it in some scenarios but most of what I've seen is kids that still live at home spending a months worth of hard earned money to impress their boys.
I couldnt tell you home many times I've seen in person or in pics someone flossing kicks they just picked up for $1k from a reseller while driving around in their 98 Honda Accord.
In reality it's the value people put on their money. Paying $500 to a reseller when they paid $200 is crazy to me. Nothing to do with income. There's no shoe in the world I need that much.
There's literally millions of shoes out there and nothing can convince me I need to pay 2 1/2 more then the next guy. If you're ok with it then you continue to do you.

Im just speaking on MY Situation!! I would never feel some type of way about the way another man spends his hard earned money, I’m too busy making mine and spending it on what I want. I would never pay $150 for a bottle of liquor but it’s a lot of people that love 1942, I would never pay over 200 for a T-Shirt but the Dior/LV/Gucci store is open everyday, Everyone has their vices and hobbies. “To each is own”

Back
Top Bottom