A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I got according to shoe shape. I’m normally a 11.5 in men’s. Recently copped the huaraches in. 12 fit fine. I copped the animal instinct 3s and I had to go down a half size as I was slipping around in my TTS. Fits fine. Yeezys I’m in an 11. Air Force 1s an 11. All depends on the shape and how they fit. Plus most of us don’t tie our shoes at all so they will be loose. No regrets. But I’ll let y’all know lol

I got according to shoe shape. I’m normally a 11.5 in men’s. Recently copped the huaraches in. 12 fit fine. I copped the animal instinct 3s and I had to go down a half size as I was slipping around in my TTS. Fits fine. Yeezys I’m in an 11. Air Force 1s an 11. All depends on the shape and how they fit. Plus most of us don’t tie our shoes at all so they will be loose. No regrets. But I’ll let y’all know lol

Animal Instincts had satin interior, like these, so you were probably right to go down .5, buy my AIs still fit fine so I think I'll be good.

E7CBF473-7528-4B4F-AD0E-1F38CEB3B1CB.png

@215shooter on ig

is he still funny.. any backdoor stories so far?
I will admit. They got me with my foot in mouth. Release was as fair as it could possibly be. They made sure women got first dibs and size had to be your own. I saw plenty people hit online raffle. And I only saw botters with 1-3 pairs max and plenty manual Ws. They have some of my respect. Now if they continue like this...no complaints. They giving union vibes....I like!

I will admit. They got me with my foot in mouth. Release was as fair as it could possibly be. They made sure women got first dibs and size had to be your own. I saw plenty people hit online raffle. And I only saw botters with 1-3 pairs max and plenty manual Ws. They have some of my respect. Now if they continue like this...no complaints. They giving union vibes....I like!
As a manual user if every release was like this I wouldn’t complain. But you know well Nike and boutiques don’t care enough to put in the same high effort we’ve seen on this release and the Unions. Lmao Nike newest “fair” tactics nowadays is making everything a draw

On release day, I tried my hardest to attempt for these, but I was only able to try for like 2 minutes. I was on the computer in the OR at noon while the doc was doing s**t I usually do to prep the patient :lol:. But once he left, I had to take over and leave the computer :smh:.

When we finished the case, I checked my phone and saw my homegirl copped the kicks and a tee for me, but I needed a women's 11 and she was only able to get 11.5. Gonna look for a trade. Prolly gonna try and find a W10.5 though since I have 3's in both a mens 9 and 9.5 and dont have a problem with either one

Much nicer in person but agreed with the smell out of the box, strong asl. Mine did come with a bit of a leather defect on lateral side of one. Slight chip.

Damn ya gotta chill. Going to have folks thinking these really worth the 700. 😂😂😂. I need my pair no more than 5. 😩

I’m impatient as a MF and I've been traumatized ever since I passed on the Union 1 black toes after they first dropped resale was like 700 thinking they would dip down to the 5ish range and next thing I know they’re at 1200, then 1500, then 1800📈 and I’m not paying over a $1000 for a Nike/Jordan. I told myself after that not to make the same mistake, and I really think these are going to shoot up in price over time. Plus I been real selective this year with the sneaker purchases. Only pickups this year for me have been the 85’ Neutral Grey 1’s, University Blue 1’s, Some fresh NB 990’s (Mandatory for DMV residents) and these A Ma Maniére’s.

I’m impatient as a MF and I've been traumatized ever since I passed on the Union 1 black toes after they first dropped resale was like 700 thinking they would dip down to the 5ish range and next thing I know they’re at 1200, then 1500, then 1800📈 and I’m not paying over a $1000 for a Nike/Jordan. I told myself after that not to make the same mistake, and I really think these are going to shoot up in price over time. Plus I been real selective this year with the sneaker purchases. Only pickups this year for me have been the 85’ Neutral Grey 1’s, University Blue 1’s, Some fresh NB 990’s (Mandatory for DMV residents) and these A Ma Maniére’s.
Naw I def feel you on that. Union was a trip for me because I still have the messages haggling the seller for cheaper than 550. Glad I copped from him. Till this day he mentions how I gave him hard time and how it worked out for me

DD88C890-444F-461A-AF79-9F4D56AE6FC6.jpeg

F it... got tired of waiting 😕

Don’t feel bad, at least you got them out the way. I bought my pair early last week on GOAT and they’ll be delivered on Tuesday. I could have saved $50-$100, but i got stuck in queue on Wednesday’s drop and when i tried for a half size down, i made it all the way through to the last stage of checkout only to get a processing error where the payment couldn’t be taken. I was pretty salty that i made it that far just to hit that road block, but at least i got them and don’t have to constantly check GOAT hoping for the lowest price

Wife had been looking out to see if they would drop below 500 in my size 13 and she went ahead and got it for me. Hopefully everything goes smooth with the sale so I can be done with this release. Happy that they should be on the way!

Your Orde.jpg

Back
Top Bottom