A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Wait it's like that with these? I hadn't been paying attention to prices lol
Screenshot_20210321-125555_StockX.jpg

Wait it's like that with these? I hadn't been paying attention to prices lol
Screenshot_20210321-125555_StockX.jpg
I think with a lot of early sales it’s just people “selling” pairs to themselves without ever shipping so the sale gets canceled. This sets the market artificially high and they might not even have pairs in hand. Either way it doesn’t bode well for those of us who don’t live anywhere near one of these stores.

B57007FC-E344-47E1-B609-C4A4094F04BB.jpeg

Not terrible for pre release on GOAT. May drop below $7-750 post release... 🤷🏻‍♂️

thats still way too high for a 3 release. It should hover around the fragment 3 prices. If OBD got them, I would expect a few more boutiques but probably still very very low stock per store.

also, didn't see this earlier but finally an aerial shot of the shoe and don't really like the colored piping/trim.

1616352811702.png

thats still way too high for a 3 release. It should hover around the fragment 3 prices. If OBD got them, I would expect a few more boutiques but probably still very very low stock per store.

also, didn't see this earlier but finally an aerial shot of the shoe and don't really like the colored piping/trim.

1616352811702.png

That's actually one of the design elements I like about the shoe. Adds a bit of contrast to the top down view rather than having it completely white.

1616352811702.png
So you’re out then?

1616352811702.png

Comparing those blasphemous Fragment “3s” to these is laughable. You’re better than this. 🤦🏻‍♂️

We have different thresholds for terrible lol. Even today not many pairs go for $750+ at release.

Im with you. I get the times we are in are absurd. But, where these started, and are trending, I will be fine with dropping $7-750 on these. It’s to be expected at this point.

Im with you. I get the times we are in are absurd. But, where these started, and are trending, I will be fine with dropping $7-750 on these. It’s to be expected at this point.
What recent shoes started there? Trophy Room 1 and Whitaker Group Waffle One (same folks as this AJ3) are the only non-Dunks I can think of.

50k pairs of the AJ3.

The Waffle One is cool too fwiw. I'll swap in the alternate laces when I eventually wear them. I was just surprised to see the first colorway of a new silo that Nike hasn't hyped be so high to start.

20210312_140342.jpg

20210312_140355.jpg
20210312_140430.jpg
20210312_140443.jpg
Pretty interesting shoe.. how did you get em?

Only way we can pay resell is if they release. Only way we will know what market value is after they release. So if you plan on paying resell like I am, the 30th means something lol

Back
Top Bottom