A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

AMM website is shopify, bots would pick that up in a heartbeat and clear stock before AMM could even tweet it. Unless of course James does what Chris Gibbs has done beautifully, twice.
SNKRS is everyone’s only hope unless they do a union type drop. Concepts and notre copied the idea to great success. Seems like everyone hits on those 3 except me.
Idk, I was on the ball for the Union drop and the site was glitchy as a MF. I guess it got the job done for some people but pages kept freezing and not loading for me 👎

Idk, I was on the ball for the Union drop and the site was glitchy as a MF. I guess it got the job done for some people but pages kept freezing and not loading for me 👎
I didn’t hit either but you can’t deny that a ton of people on here hit. I’m not mad about that.

Yeah it’s been an odd rollout regarding sizing. They should just update it to Men’s, because that’s who’s gonna be buying these up.
Too late now lol. The resell platforms just need to list them right. They got it right with the ow4 so they'll get these right eventually imo.

I asked goat if I buy them and the size isn't right can I return since the description isn't correct but they said it was in men. I asked if they were sure and now they were going to escalate the claim to the people in charge but I haven't heard anything back yet.

GOAT customer service is a joke. They write essays full of grammatical errors, incomplete sentences, and never answer the question directly.

GOAT customer service is a joke. They write essays full of grammatical errors, incomplete sentences, and never answer the question directly.

I usually have no problems with goat. Always get back to me quick and shoes show up way faster than StockX. I just want to make sure things are accurate before I buy something.

Yes. Screw GOAT. Finally you and I can agree on something tonight lol. I’m done with them. I bought a “brand new” pair of solefly 10s from them and while the shoe was legit and ds, they didn’t give me any of the extra laces. Should’ve came with 2 extra set of laces but they said sorry our description of the product doesn’t state any extra laces so we don’t have to give you anything. They offered to return the shoe and refund me with goat credit which doesn’t make any sense cuz why would I want goat credit as a refund? Like you just screwed me on some laces which the authenticator prolly jacked and now you want me to get back $300+ In goat credit to buy another shoe for you to screw me on? They shewed me away with a $25 goat credit which I need to use and then I’m deleting their app. Never doing business with them again.

Oh and I’m prolly going to use that $25 credit when I catch the L on these lol. These come with an extra set of laces and god I hope they don’t do me dirty again.

Are these only releasing at A Ma Maniere ? And maybe SNKRS? Or do we not know yet?

Back
Top Bottom