A Ma Maniere AJ1

Thought I was gonna continue my crazy run of Ws on SNKRS this morning. Seems that luck has run out. Back on the L train. It was a fun run while it lasted.

I guess they turn it off for more GR type of stuff. For the most part, especially limited/hyped stuff gets desktop errors. I know a few friends that bot but they can't get the desktop to work. But its dumb because bots also able to spam multiple entries on the snkrs app lol

yea my desktop was giving errors on the draw. Then let me in later it said submitted but I knew it was an L on that account.

I still don't get why people are comparing these to the AMM3s. That's like comparing apples and oranges.

They are by the same company but that's about it. Both collabs are great looking shoes with really good storytelling.

What's so hard to understand about people comparing them? They're both popular Jordan models and both are collabs done by the same shop, comparisons are inevitable.

What's so hard to understand about people comparing them? They're both popular Jordan models and both are collabs done by the same shop, comparisons are inevitable.

Popular Jordan models and both collabs from the same shop. If that's the basis for comparison, sure. Apples and oranges then.

people compare union 4's to union 1's all the time. OW 2,4,5 to the 1's. Travis 4 and 6 to the 1's

Unless you want the only comparison to be only a Jordan 1 and of the same color palette? Like the bordeaux 1's that some people have compared this to

only 788 pairs of sz13 were on snkrs.

3604 sz12. over double any other size.

a ma maniere officially wins the wierdest size production/allocation.

I like the 3 more than the 1, but the 1's are fashionably more versatile. I also think white/grey always beats sail/burgundy in color comparison, but I actually find the materials used on the 1's to be more interesting than on the 3's.

name at the top.

A9D9DE1B-2E6E-40E5-9D5B-BC1726E7F4A3.png

I like the 3 more than the 1, but the 1's are fashionably more versatile. I also think white/grey always beats sail/burgundy in color comparison, but I actually find the materials used on the 1's to be more interesting than on the 3's.
The AMM 3s are pretty versatile. I wear mine with everything because the muted colors go with so much. Depending on the pants, you can lace them tighter, looser, all the way up, not all the way up etc for the right look, just like the 1. They’re pretty comparable. However, I find a day in my 3s is more comfortable than a day in a pair of 1s.

I thought the consensus was pretty much the opposite? Anyway my feet are wide at the pinky toes, 3s and 4s are both no-goes for me. 1s are snug in the same area but don't bother me like the other models 🤷‍♂️

the AMM3 is also a women's shoe, that might make it even worse

I could never get past wearing a shoe made for women with the 3s. Something about it felt off

I still don't get why people are comparing these to the AMM3s. That's like comparing apples and oranges.

They are by the same company but that's about it. Both collabs are great looking shoes with really good storytelling.
… that don’t make no sense… why can’t fruit be compared?
-lil dicky

Aint comin at you but what makes them a viable source?
u good man.

he knows a group of the developers who have hacked into the snkrs app.

so they know when shock drops are loaded on the site, how many pairs. etc.

has been spot on with his shock drop calls, and i doubt whoever would pull numbers like these outta their butt everyweek, esp when other bot boys can check and call them out. he doesnt necessarily help ya with his info, but its good to have. he did reward a reseller with his damn raffle which had me heated. lol.

solelinks is the truth. dont pay for j23 app. any notifications i ever win anything on is solelinks, and theyre always first.

Back
Top Bottom