A Ma Maniere AJ1

The worst set of notifications…. read the room
140A3E8C-33F2-4817-B483-2008B497B487.png

Amm just sent out email for the tracking label they created on the 27th. Those pairs are still waiting to be shipped. Rip snkrs drop. Count was low and they cancelled the ps sizes. Looks like we have to compete with bots for the amm release

Amm just sent out email for the tracking label they created on the 27th. Those pairs are still waiting to be shipped. Rip snkrs drop. Count was low and they cancelled the ps sizes. Looks like we have to compete with bots for the amm release
Didn’t the AMM release already happen? Or are they doing another round.

the PS and TD sizes on AMM has yet to happen. Probably shipment delays. The 3's had their release delayed due to shipment as well. And who knows, AMM might restock the men's 1's too like they did with the 3's

Lost on my phone but won on my GFs...

size 6.5. We had to log in for some reason and it reverted to her default size.

I guess they turn it off for more GR type of stuff. For the most part, especially limited/hyped stuff gets desktop errors. I know a few friends that bot but they can't get the desktop to work. But its dumb because bots also able to spam multiple entries on the snkrs app lol

I still don't get why people are comparing these to the AMM3s. That's like comparing apples and oranges.

They are by the same company but that's about it. Both collabs are great looking shoes with really good storytelling.

Back
Top Bottom