A Ma Maniere AJ1

when doing the hcaptcha box around the object make sure it's actually square shape and super tight around it unless you get a plane and it has to be rectangular, same rules apply your have to leave literally no space in between the box

I had to pull over driving to work to try and cop. Drawing that box is pain in the *** on a phone. took like 4 trys. Knew it was a wrap after that. Congrats to all that caught Ws.

i honestly don't think i'll be buying anything new from jordan or nike ever again.
Dwight False GIFs | Tenor

girl bye.

Yup I make the box as small as possible. Sometimes even a little too small so the object is sticking out a little. Usually get it on the first try. Website just took too damn long to load for me today and they made me type **** in twice

Took a L. Didn't see the "buy now" button on the huge image on the home page at first so was searching new releases for like 30 seconds. Cost me. I did the box first try too, but still had 12 minutes.

Just bought my size 11 for $385 on ebay. Feel like that's a decent price and basically like $350 on stockx/goat.

Not gon hold you, I was expecting to pay using Paypal, but once I seen that wasn't an option, I had to rush upstairs to grab my CC like I was some type of junkie.

Worked out though lol

Same. :rofl:

I downloaded the shop app after & hit that button that said save my information for faster checkout next time, so hopefully we don't have to worry about doing that in the future.

PO

Luckily got in fairly quick, even though the page loaded blank at first.. 2 min wait. Smooth checkout.

My son was prob 20 secs behind me and ended up with 7 mins, sold out during checkout. And whole site was acting up after error msg.

I haven't gotten any email or anything from them but my card has a charge on it, am I good or my ish gonna get cancelled?

I don’t wanna hear any “easy cop” nonsense lol. If you won you got lucky, end of story

There’s definitely luck involved, but a lot of people got lucky today. And that makes it a much easier cop than when no one gets lucky.

Hope you hit in December

Probably way less production numbers wise than the 3s x hype of 1s. Feel like a bunch more NTers hit on the 3s.

Feels about the same to me.

L. Know I won't hit on SNKRS, and these aren't worth resell to me. On to the next!

Haha, lots of people said this after the 3. Resale was still brisk

because they have bots.

Nope, but if it helps you feel better, enjoy your salt

That box thing is freaking ridiculous.

...has to be a better way of preventing bots.

Last go, it took like 7 tríes. That felt like an eternity. This time, got it on 2. Like everyone is saying, trick is small a box as possible.

As usual, great work from AMM. Congrats to those who hit. Condolences to those that missed. Hope everyone had an exciting morning.

There’s definitely luck involved, but a lot of people got lucky today. And that makes it a much easier cop than when no one gets lucky.

Hope you hit in December

Feels about the same to me.

Haha, lots of people said this after the 3. Resale was still brisk

Nope, but if it helps you feel better, enjoy your salt

Last go, it took like 7 tríes. That felt like an eternity. This time, got it on 2. Like everyone is saying, trick is small a box as possible.

As usual, great work from AMM. Congrats to those who hit. Condolences to those that missed. Hope everyone had an exciting morning.

user name most def checks out...

Back
Top Bottom