A Ma Maniere AJ1

Probably way less production numbers wise than the 3s x hype of 1s. Feel like a bunch more NTers hit on the 3s.

🥂

6C817CA6-513B-4BF8-ADAF-0F7636C26738.jpeg

Email confirmation was pretty quick this time.

-Drew

In and out in under 2 mins only because I got the box around the cat on the first try. Gave me a less than one minute wait. Let’s hope they ship. Social status hit me with the unable to fulfill on strawberry milks even though I was one of the first who check out smh.
B8C4A98A-B045-4649-A774-57D18946EE05.jpeg

Man the 3s for me were smooth, Chocolate Milks were good too. Strawberry milks sold out and I had a 2 min wait. Captcha wasn’t feeling me today, had to draw 2 boxes and got a 15 min wait. 11s are getting more scarce.

Probably way less production numbers wise than the 3s x hype of 1s. Feel like a bunch more NTers hit on the 3s.

yeap. i hit on (4) pair of 3s...all from the site

with these....i won the instore raffle and only hit one pair online just now

I got lucky and it honestly went really smooth for me. I didnt even have an estimated wait plus the airplane captcha worked 1st attempt. Conformation email came in at 11:02 for my 10.5.

idk either.

popped up 2 min wait on sz13. and i had time to edit billing n shipping.

resale on these probably gonna tumble to 350-400 fellas. dont sweat.

but with how fast sz13 sold out, might not be the production numbers of the womens 3s

Its Not. 20k Total is what i keep hearing

1A93A279-D2DB-4C92-B473-7AD94C430583.jpeg
Got emmmm, 7 min wait. Refreshing the password page messed me up, didn’t get redirected, the link from the sole retriever app came through, actually didn’t get stuck in the catchpa loop of death, got in line & hoped my size didn’t sell out. I’m happy I got a Win, especially after the week I just had, god is good 😎🙏🏾

Back
Top Bottom