A look back on the Pistons-Pacers brawl

I can't front, that Jermaine O'neal sliding punch had me DYING. Son came out of NOWHERE and nearly killed that poor fan for basically no reason.

i was there at the palace.

pistons fans actin like it was about to be a war as they left the building. so many cop cars outside of the building.

we were on the way out with under a minute left (pistons were about to lose). we hear this commotion from the court (this is when ben wallace pushed artestunder the basket). we start watching on one of the screens in the atrium along with a bunch of other fans and see artest laying on the table. everyone outsideof the court area starts rushing back in (ushers could not handle everyone rushing in so there was gangs of people in the lower bowl area just watching) all ofa sudden we see artest jump into the crowd and everything gets crazy. if was hard for me to keep track of everything going on.

i just remember being like
eek.gif
when JO threw the haymaker and then beinglike
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when someone threw a chair. unheard of.

didn't fully see everything else until i got home and watched sportscenter. but those were the 2 things that stuck out the most to me when i was therelive.

Originally Posted by EG47

Is it me or is Stephen Jackson the only major player to come out of that brawl in a good situation?
Why, what has he done that the other players haven't?

i remember watching that live

after they showed the replay over and over again, it was like WOAH
laugh.gif
eek.gif

ron artest went nuts
embarassed.gif

stephen jackson is down for his boys,
laugh.gif
at him attacking that fan,
laugh.gif
at him challenging derrick coleman initially
jamal tinsley with the broom/dust pan
laugh.gif

jermaine o' neal forcing the fat pistons fan in the jersey to lean back
fred jones was getting pounded on by some fat guy

and jim grey being shook throughout the whole ordeal
roll.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I can't front, that Jermaine O'neal sliding punch had me DYING. Son came out of NOWHERE and nearly killed that poor fan for basically no reason.

Lol, the fan was bucking up like he was about to step to Artest. He's lucky Jermaine got that punch in instead of Artest going at him head-on,lol...But the dude shouldn't have been that far out anyway, he should have just been a spectator instead of thinking he needed to get involved, he got whathe deserved...

anyone who tries to place any kind of blame for this fiasco on someone other than Artest is outta their mind.

The part where the dude comes up to Artest on the court and Artest looks at him for like 2 seconds and drops a right hand on him his HILARIOUS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyone who tries to place any kind of blame for this fiasco on someone other than Artest is outta their mind.

Ben"product of the system"Wallace started it

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by theymademepick

i was actually in line for the blends san diego grand opening. kept walking over to the pizza place to see what was going on.
laugh.gif
so was I... "Artest is in the stands"

Me & my boys were walking around downtown tryin to see what was good with the highlights on TV
I bought safari dunks that night

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

i'm out of my mind cause if ben wallace wouldn't have acted like a bia bia over a ticky tack prissy foul and shoved artest, NONE of that would havehappened.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

I'm out of my mind. It wasn't solely Ron Artest's fault. The foul he committed on Ben Wallace was not that hard. Wallace over-reacted to it. Helost his cool, which started everything. Ron was backing away and he eventually went and laid on the scorers table. Because he was laying on the scorers table,that doesn't give a fan the right to throw a cup of liquid at his face. Ron should have let it go but if you aren't involved in a situation whatsoever,the fact that you decide to do something like a throw a cup at another person is pretty low and unnecessary. Ben overreacted and so did Artest but at leastthose two were caught up in the moment, what was the fans excuse for throwing the cup? Dude just has no class and he's a coward. When Ron went into thestand, he didn't try to confront him until Ron had his back to him. If he was at the Rucker, he wouldn't have thrown a cup at anybody, so what giveshim the right to do it anywhere else?

I remember i was watching this live. Real entertaining.

Im not positive but at the end of the video with the kid crying and the big dude in the grey coming up to him like his dad or sumtin idk. Is he the SAME personat 6:42 beating on Fred Jones?

If so maybe the kids crying cuz his dad is beating down people right in front of him. again assuming its his dad and if its even the same person

my Pacers right there
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ the pistons fan...you'd have to be out of your mind to start something like that.

Back
Top Bottom