A.I. Salty already

Damn Homie

As ecstatic as Westphal was with his first win with the Kings, Allen Iverson was as upset after his first game with the Grizzlies. After missing the first three games while recovering from a partial right hamstring tear, Iverson played only briefly as a reserve, scoring 11 points in less than 18 minutes.
He said he had no problems with his hamstring, but had a big problem with the playing time he got from coach Lionel Hollins.
''Go look at my resume and that will show you that I'm not a sixth man,'' Iverson said. ''I don't think it has anything to do with me being selfish. It's just who I am. I don't want to change what gave me all the success that I've had since I've been in this league.''
I feel bad for A.I. dude is done in the League after this yr

smh.gif
What the hell did he expect going to Memphis?

Who didn't see it coming?

AI takes to L for signing there anyway...that was a desperation move. He should have went to Charlotte where he would have had the ULTIMATE green light as badas they are offensively.

What "success" is he talking about? Statistical success? Because he certainly isn't going to see team success on the Grizzlies.

Is A.I. coming off the pine permanent or set in stone for the rest of the season? I figured they wanted to ease him back in to it since he's coming off ahammy
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Is A.I. coming off the pine permanent or set in stone for the rest of the season? I figured they wanted to ease him back in to it since he's coming off a hammy
ohwell.gif
Who's he going to start over?

Mike Conley?

Just shut up son. If you feel that way make them start you. Coaches don't sit players who produce. Play better and stop crying.

Im Not You wrote:
1stand15th wrote:
Is A.I. coming off the pine permanent or set in stone for the rest of the season? I figured they wanted to ease him back in to it since he's coming off a hammy
ohwell.gif

Mike Conley?

I don't know man. I just thought A.I. and Lionel Hollins/Memphis would have ironed this out BEFORE he signed seeing as how he seemingly had an issuecoming off the bench in Detroit.

Im Not You wrote:
1stand15th wrote:
ohwell.gif

Mike Conley?

I don't know man. I just thought A.I. and Lionel Hollins/Memphis would have ironed this out BEFORE he signed seeing as how he seemingly had an issue coming off the bench in Detroit.
They got that dude to sell some tickets...they probably told him whatever he wanted to hear before he signed

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Im Not You wrote:
1stand15th wrote:
ohwell.gif

Mike Conley?

I don't know man. I just thought A.I. and Lionel Hollins/Memphis would have ironed this out BEFORE he signed seeing as how he seemingly had an issue coming off the bench in Detroit.
They got that dude to sell some tickets...they probably told him whatever he wanted to hear before he signed

It begins...........

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Color me shocked
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He'll be traded by January.
To who?

There was a reason he ended up in Memphis in the first place.

Only way he plays the rest of the season is if he gets bumped into the starting five playing 30-35 MPG.

If not, he's gonna have "back spasms" all year long.

Retire, bum.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Color me shocked
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He'll be traded by January.
To who?

There was a reason he ended up in Memphis in the first place.

Only way he plays the rest of the season is if he gets bumped into the starting five playing 30-35 MPG.

If not, he's gonna have "back spasms" all year long.

Retire, bum.
He can still score and has a manageable salary for this season ($3M), someone will be interested.

Back
Top Bottom