A Good Steak Appreciation

Getting hungry over here and I had steak on the mind...thought I would make a post for the appreciation of a good(or great) steak.
pimp.gif
.One of my favorite foods when it's made right. People can drop in pictures of steaks they've had or made.....how you like your steak done...good places to go in your city for steak. It's a couple of good places out here in Germany with good steak... the Chili's and Macaroni Grill on my base makes a good steak some of the time. The Ruth Chris in Chicago is good....it was another place in Tennessee but I can't think of the name right now....gonna have to ask my sister or mom. I always get mines medium well no matter where I go.
pimp.gif
 And now for the pics(the 2nd pic is the Cajun Ribeye I had a couple weeks ago
pimp.gif
)
grilled-porterhouse-steak.jpg
47116e6f90c4687391f1d9bac93811e01e0d18db_r.jpg
hero_steaks.jpg

Getting hungry over here and I had steak on the mind...thought I would make a post for the appreciation of a good(or great) steak.
pimp.gif
.One of my favorite foods when it's made right. People can drop in pictures of steaks they've had or made.....how you like your steak done...good places to go in your city for steak. It's a couple of good places out here in Germany with good steak... the Chili's and Macaroni Grill on my base makes a good steak some of the time. The Ruth Chris in Chicago is good....it was another place in Tennessee but I can't think of the name right now....gonna have to ask my sister or mom. I always get mines medium well no matter where I go.
pimp.gif
 And now for the pics(the 2nd pic is the Cajun Ribeye I had a couple weeks ago
pimp.gif
)
grilled-porterhouse-steak.jpg
47116e6f90c4687391f1d9bac93811e01e0d18db_r.jpg
hero_steaks.jpg

If you get your steak cooked anything over medium rare, you're doing it wrong.

My brother works at a nice steak house and hooks me up at least once a week..... Free Steak = 
pimp.gif

My brother works at a nice steak house and hooks me up at least once a week..... Free Steak = 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I order medium well everywhere and I swear it seems like I got medium rare alot cause it's more pink then it should be but I end up eating it anyways because I wont return something back unless it got like hairs in it or some *$@+

I order medium well everywhere and I swear it seems like I got medium rare alot cause it's more pink then it should be but I end up eating it anyways because I wont return something back unless it got like hairs in it or some *$@+

If you want to go cheap, you can't go wrong with Outback.

If you have some money to spend, Morton's and Texas de' Brazil.

If you want to go cheap, you can't go wrong with Outback.

If you have some money to spend, Morton's and Texas de' Brazil.

Agree, but it took me a long time to finally come around...... I used to get mine well done, SMH.

Agree, but it took me a long time to finally come around...... I used to get mine well done, SMH.

My mom made some steak last night and it was perfect: I like my steak with thick gravy + A1 + since I'm Filipino, I get some rice going too
pimp.gif

My mom made some steak last night and it was perfect: I like my steak with thick gravy + A1 + since I'm Filipino, I get some rice going too
pimp.gif

If I didn't live in NYC with no access to a grill, I'd be skilling steaks like nobody's business.
I need a summer house or something asap.

If I didn't live in NYC with no access to a grill, I'd be skilling steaks like nobody's business.
I need a summer house or something asap.

2 nights ago my dad cooked 2 fat rib eye steaks on the stove. He could cook.

I made home made french fries
pimp.gif

2 nights ago my dad cooked 2 fat rib eye steaks on the stove. He could cook.

I made home made french fries
pimp.gif

I like medium well but I say medium rare at some places where they* tend to overcook their steaks. 

Peter Lugers make the best steak I've ever ate* in my life.  Nothing else has compared since. 

*typos

Back
Top Bottom