A Deeper Look Into PostWhoring

frown.gif
i wanna get into the 5 digit post count.

I only consider being a postwhore when they only post a stoneface or laughing face for no reason on a regular basis and dont contribute

When you post in S&T I think your average posts per day starts to go way up.

I've been here about 3.75 years with 2 names and a 6 month hiatus.

Say 6,000 posts on both names so say 5.06 posts per day
laugh.gif

But once you get into a few topics I can see how it's not hard to hit that post limit almost daily and bump the post count.

By October I know I'll have at least 7,500 just because I'll be posting about every breath a Yankee takes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

But once you get into a few topics I can see how it's not hard to hit that post limit almost daily and bump the post count.

By October I know I'll have at least 7,500 just because I'll be posting about every breath a Yankee takes
grin.gif

Tell me about it. I post in Yankee, Giants and Knicks threads constantly...so as you can see, it does bump up your post count considerably.

Reaching your post limit during a big game =
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kevin1479

damn i only have 500 + and ive been here for a few years now, and im NT pretty much every day except weekends

i guess im just a lurker

not trying to judge but i think 3000 + in 6 months is a lot
Same here I been on NT for 6 years and only have 400 and something. Im def a lurker for the most part.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Tell me about it. I post in Yankee, Giants and Knicks threads constantly...so as you can see, it does bump up your post count considerably.

mad.gif

Having a back up name =
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

mad.gif

Having a back up name =
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ive only reached the post limit like 2-3 times in the last few years... all ofthose times came on the day of a Packers game either vs the Cowboys or in the playoffs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by :nerd:ne7

When i was banned this time 5-6 weeks... I realized NT wasnt even that good. I managed to hang out with my friends more, get a girlfriend and my grades have improved on my report card post whoring FTL
I only get on NT during school when im done with my class work and we cant talk
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

grin.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ive only reached the post limit like 2-3 times in the last few years... all of those times came on the day of a Packers game either vs the Cowboys or in the playoffs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think you had 5 or 6 different posts in a row when Brett Favre wentdown.

I must admit, I am a PostWhore
tired.gif

22 posts a day for the past 510 days and hitting the post limit at least 20 times
smh.gif

I ain't got nothing on THB though
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

But I must defend my Raiders and Spurs since there are only 4 fans each
grin.gif

Numbers are just a shortcut...for me the real way i judge is by what you post...I can't stand people that make posts that contribute nothing...if its justan emotion or quoting something or co-signing or posting in the useless posts like what is your favorite color or how old are you..

Honestly the endless amount of crap you to sift through (and its getting progressively worse) to read something substantial on this board keeps me from comingaround that often. Part of it is because people say stupid things and then spend pages arguing about said stupid things and part of it is having to go through20 pages to get the original story..a couple updates and the few funny jokes that came out of it

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

grin.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ive only reached the post limit like 2-3 times in the last few years... all of those times came on the day of a Packers game either vs the Cowboys or in the playoffs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think you had 5 or 6 different posts SHOTS in a row when Brett Favre went down.

Fixed... I was at the bar for that game
laugh.gif
... when i got back though...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by :nerd:ne7

When i was banned this time 5-6 weeks... I realized NT wasnt even that good. I managed to hang out with my friends more, get a girlfriend and my grades have improved on my report card post whoring FTL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nt stopped you from getting girls good thing they banned you it was for the good

Damn yet u still came back

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Did someone call you out for being a postwhore? Don't worry about it. It's no big deal.

Seriously, most of us are probably on NT way too much. Some people like to just read the threads and some people like to say any dumb thing in everything. Whatever. Who cares?
ditto

Back
Top Bottom