A$AP

Word don't tell him that the kid got EA sponsoring him... Getting custom made pieces from one of the biggest designers in the world, and he just got added to Rihanna tour... but his buzz is fading NT A&R's done it again

Word don't tell him that the kid got EA sponsoring him... Getting custom made pieces from one of the biggest designers in the world, and he just got added to Rihanna tour... but his buzz is fading NT A&R's done it again
he should just edit his post to "i want his buzz to fade"

Rocky gonna be smashin RiRi like its nothin on tour

roll.gif
nah he not gon cheat on Iggy

Brah he kissed shawty on the cheek while she was goin for da lips he prolly flirt wit her but he not gon mess up the good thing he got.
wait. are you friends w/ Rocky?
how do you know where that man mind is at?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
idk dude but they relationship is prolly serious if she tattin his name up on her and is scared to tell the world about dude. Im not defending him to that extent but yall nonchalantly sayin that so Im non-chalantly sayin this. Rihanna not gon throw it at him he gon have to go get it and he not since he wifed up.

idk dude but they relationship is prolly serious if she tattin his name up on her and is scared to tell the world about dude. Im not defending him to that extent but yall nonchalantly sayin that so Im non-chalantly sayin this. Rihanna not gon throw it at him he gon have to go get it and he not since he wifed up.
but you keep saying stuff like you know these people personally is what has me :lol:
i know what you see in the media makes you think you know these people but i promise you, you don't.
we don't know WHAT will//has gone on behind closed doors bruh bruh.
and not even closed doors...we just don't know about it because we don't hang with/talk to these people.

but you keep saying stuff like you know these people personally is what has me
laugh.gif

i know what you see in the media makes you think you know these people but i promise you, you don't.
we don't know WHAT will//has gone on behind closed doors bruh bruh.
and not even closed doors...we just don't know about it because we don't hang with/talk to these people.
Bruh I didnt say I knew him like that and I aint gon defend it like that cuz we will never know. But just like dude said Rocky was gon smash RiRi like it's "nothin",  Im sayin he aint. It aint even nothing to argue bout, when Rocky smash RiRi then Iggy gon drop him and Imma have her.

Back
Top Bottom