A$AP

This concert ruined concerts for me, forever. They threw a trash can at the guy. It didn't hit, but someone threw a trash can at the guy.....It was meh at best. I finally got to see the effects of hardcore drugs on people in person.

This concert ruined concerts for me, forever. They threw a trash can at the guy. It didn't hit, but someone threw a trash can at the guy.....It was meh at best. I finally got to see the effects of hardcore drugs on people in person.

Dude, what the **** are you talking about?

laugh.gif

I was in the back but the 2 times I saw the trashcan go up in the air I don't think it was headed towards rocky even though he was at the front of the stage. He didn't react to it. I could be wrong though.

I mean its the music. It doesn't translate well when performed. Same for Kendrick, but he's doing a progressively better job of getting the crowd into it the past few times I've seen him perform the past 2 yrs. rocky will get there eventually...

I f**k with A$AP Rocky.. Sooo pumped for this dudes album to drop.. not necessarily anticipating the A$AP Mob album though..

Any vids?

:lol:

I was in the back but the 2 times I saw the trashcan go up in the air I don't think it was headed towards rocky even though he was at the front of the stage. He didn't react to it. I could be wrong though.

I mean its the music. It doesn't translate well when performed. Same for Kendrick, but he's doing a progressively better job of getting the crowd into it the past few times I've seen him perform the past 2 yrs. rocky will get there eventually...

I was on the second floor right over the stage. The whole show just turned me off. I respect them for letting some random guy come up there and mob with them after they damn near threw him off the stage, then again they let everyone on stage at the end of the concert

Everytime I go to an Asap Mob vid, the Asap Ant slander is out of control :lol: :lol: :lol: I really can't tell you what he even sounds like and I've listened to this tape multiple times, but apparently his verses suck

ASAP Ferg is that dude. Finally listened to the tape last week :nthat:

Last edited:
you guys think there will be another nyc show soon? Like they just push it in somewhere?

The NYC show was live last night. Started in the back, ended up mobbing front row by the end.

Schoolboy put on a good show then ASAP shut it down. Performed pretty much everything.

Blessed live :pimp:

Work live :pimp: :pimp:

Peso to end it :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yeah I was at that show too...I was wondering why trash cans were crowd surfing during the Rocky/SBQ part.  lol  I got footage...hopefully I can upload on YouTube, then here soon.

Last edited:
I went to the the show out in Springfield, Ma Sat night. was hella dope to see him in person. Not all that many people there tho. Would rather have went to the show in Boston at the House of Blues.

Back
Top Bottom