___TI pleading guilty___v. SMH

cool.. Its not only gonna be a year. Everybody keeps talkin about celebrity the point is these guys have paper so they get the best attorneys to weave throughany little flaws in the case. I mean take at look at martha stewart feds came for her and what happened? she decorated her cell for year. but one thing is forsure he only got this because he snitched on the dealer which is proably a good fish to catch because these werent just regular guns

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

and who can he snitch on in this instance?
Uhhh...Shiiiid...Gotdammit...Uhh...

His arms dealer N'?
laugh.gif

Wasn't most of them guns he had illegal?

Army assault rifles that's not even available to the public and shh?

Probably snitched on the same Russians that killed Alonzo.

ummmmm to bad the whole thing was set-up for him to buy the guns...he bought them from a undercover FBI agent.
indifferent.gif

so please explain your yourself....are you telling me he's gonna snitch on a FBI agent?
nerd.gif

That's wats up...I really can't bring myself to hate on anybody beating the system other than R. Kelly. He needs to be convicted.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by doyung9

i mean i hate to say it but it will be brought up at some point....theres a good chance homeboy is giving up info on something-
nerd.gif

didnt something come out before saying they were asking him all types of info on other rappers/dboys

i mean even with great lawyers theres only so much they can do...the FACTS in this case are he is a convicted felon and he got caught buying numerous guns...then the plea switch? real talk theres more to it
IF...and that's a big IFFFF... he gets 1 year and 1500 hours community service, then he's a snitch. There's no other way around it. No other way, plain and simple.

Let's look at the facts shall we:

1) Convicted felon charged with possession of firearms, attempting to possess illegal firearms, silencers, etc.

2) The FEDERAL, not state, not county, the FEDERAL sentencing guidelines call for a minimum 5 year sentence, maximum 10 year. Mind you, this is a Feds, no paying your way out of these FOR THE MOST PART.

3) He initially pleaded not-guilty, which meant he was either going to a) fight it b) try and kill the bodyguard c) work out a deal.

4) Now I don't know about you guys, but I know alot about criminal law, specifically drug and gun sentencing on the federal level because one of my best friends from high school has two brothers doing Fed time.

One got busted on a conspiracy charge and the other was a weapons charge. Conspiracy case was pretty weak, so they let him plead down to 22 months. Gun charge was looking at 5 years he plead down to 50 months. Neither one of those dudes snitched, simply because it was like a family operation, so if they snitched, there was no one to go home to plus they were pretty much in charge anyway. Oh, and BTW, the guy with the conspiracy charge has NO ARREST record.

Now, you're going to tell me that after the government just threw the book at Marion Jones, a woman who was an Olympic hero, and Michael Vick, a guy who was FIGHTING DOGS
grin.gif
, they're going to let T.I., a gangsta rapper who glorifies the use of drugs and guns, off with 1 year and 1500 of community service when he was looking at 5-10 in the Feds, plus 5-10 supervised release following?

He's a snitch. Accept it. And this goes on to prove my other theory. When pressed against the wall, everyone cracks. I don't care how much of a "gangster" you are.

IMO, if the average person with T.I.'s criminal record would get 7 years for this, then the least T.I. should get is 5, plus he should have to fulfill the next 2 years of his sentence doing community service such as speaking to kids.

I hate when the legal system shows preference, especially to people who DON'T deserve it, like T.I. Yeah, I like his music, but the world won't crumble with him in the Feds.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

dude its called money..TIP said his self that he's dropped 3 million on attorney's....and who can he snitch on in this instance?
smh.gif
keep watching tv - but since you feel so strongly please explain WHY an expensive attorney is so effective? Then apply those reasons to this case and see if its applicable-

as far as "this instance" goes...you do know that the crime world is much bigger than TI buying guns, and there is no scope when they start asking you questions....you can give them everything from a murder to a major drug dealer to a crooked postal employee...not everything is gonna help your situation much but its not like he can only talk about the gun stuff

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

12 months...damn that is a blessing for him.... the minimum he should really be serving is around the 3 year mark. With good behavior won't that alsodecrease his months to about 9. Thats what good Jewish lawyers can do when you have the proper bread.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiitttteeeeeeeeee duke gon have an album out by next year

His arms dealer N'?
laugh.gif

ummmmm to bad the whole thing was set-up for him to buy the guns...he bought them from a undercover FBI agent.
indifferent.gif

so please explain your yourself....are you telling me he's gonna snitch on a FBI agent?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Tell me your not serious...

TIP didn't personally buy the guns, the Bodyguard did....

And they didn't even know @ first that the guns were for TIP,....They was just just busting a _ that was buying illegal !*++...

Bodyguard got pinched, didn't wanna do the time so he told the feds who he was working for

Then dude got wired up and delived the straps to TIP. TIP talked about the situation etc, so now he's involved...

And please belive....TIP told somebody something...You would be naive to believe otherwise...

I mean think about it....Son is supposed to get 5-10 PER GUN....Not overall....

And he a multiple felon.....++%!, they coulda locked the _ up for life....

His arms dealer N'?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

You don't realize this dude had a gang of guns before he got caught buying them? He was just adding to the collection in the instance where he gotcaught.

Originally Posted by dreClark

His arms dealer N'?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Tell me your not serious...

TIP didn't personally buy the guns, the Bodyguard did....

And they didn't even know @ first that the guns were for TIP,....They was just just busting a _ that was buying illegal !*++...

Bodyguard got pinched, didn't wanna do the time so he told the feds who he was working for

Then dude got wired up and delived the straps to TIP. TIP talked about the situation etc, so now he's involved...

And please belive....TIP told somebody something...You would be naive to believe otherwise...

I mean think about it....Son is supposed to get 5-10 PER GUN....Not overall....

And he a multiple felon.....++%!, they coulda locked the _ up for life....

well its all just specualation if he dimed now isnt it?
eyes.gif

and to the other dude he got a album droppin' in september "Paper Trail"

Sorry to break the news to some of you guys but I know the system and there is NO way that he is only doing a year off them charges without snitchin. I dontgive a ***+ wat lawyer you got there aint no way a multiple time felon is getting off with a year and community service off having guns in his crib and beingon tape doing a gun deal. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

i mean i hate to say it but it will be brought up at some point....theres a good chance homeboy is giving up info on something-
nerd.gif

didnt something come out before saying they were asking him all types of info on other rappers/dboys

i mean even with great lawyers theres only so much they can do...the FACTS in this case are he is a convicted felon and he got caught buying numerous guns...then the plea switch? real talk theres more to it
IF...and that's a big IFFFF... he gets 1 year and 1500 hours community service, then he's a snitch. There's no other way around it. No other way, plain and simple.

1) Convicted felon charged with possession of firearms, attempting to possess illegal firearms, silencers, etc.

2) The FEDERAL, not state, not county, the FEDERAL sentencing guidelines call for a minimum 5 year sentence, maximum 10 year. Mind you, this is a Feds, no paying your way out of these FOR THE MOST PART.

3) He initially pleaded not-guilty, which meant he was either going to a) fight it b) try and kill the bodyguard c) work out a deal.

4) Now I don't know about you guys, but I know alot about criminal law, specifically drug and gun sentencing on the federal level because one of my best friends from high school has two brothers doing Fed time.

One got busted on a conspiracy charge and the other was a weapons charge. Conspiracy case was pretty weak, so they let him plead down to 22 months. Gun charge was looking at 5 years he plead down to 50 months. Neither one of those dudes snitched, simply because it was like a family operation, so if they snitched, there was no one to go home to plus they were pretty much in charge anyway. Oh, and BTW, the guy with the conspiracy charge has NO ARREST record.

Now, you're going to tell me that after the government just threw the book at Marion Jones, a woman who was an Olympic hero, and Michael Vick, a guy who was FIGHTING DOGS
grin.gif
, they're going to let T.I., a gangsta rapper who glorifies the use of drugs and guns, off with 1 year and 1500 of community service when he was looking at 5-10 in the Feds, plus 5-10 supervised release following?

He's a snitch. Accept it. And this goes on to prove my other theory. When pressed against the wall, everyone cracks. I don't care how much of a "gangster" you are.

IMO, if the average person with T.I.'s criminal record would get 7 years for this, then the least T.I. should get is 5, plus he should have to fulfill the next 2 years of his sentence doing community service such as speaking to kids.

I hate when the legal system shows preference, especially to people who DON'T deserve it, like T.I. Yeah, I like his music, but the world won't crumble with him in the Feds.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

dude its called money..TIP said his self that he's dropped 3 million on attorney's....and who can he snitch on in this instance?
smh.gif
keep watching tv - but since you feel so strongly please explain WHY an expensive attorney is so effective? Then apply those reasons to this case and see if its applicable-

as far as "this instance" goes...you do know that the crime world is much bigger than TI buying guns, and there is no scope when they start asking you questions....you can give them everything from a murder to a major drug dealer to a crooked postal employee...not everything is gonna help your situation much but its not like he can only talk about the gun stuff

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
nice response...is that the sequence of faces you make when youdiscover that your argument has no weight

Originally Posted by Twig1026

smh.gif
Justice aint served...I'm not a fan of him but he has some good music...with that said, if I was trying to get guns like that, I'd be going in for a long time...so put his +#% in there for the same amount
smh.gif

Perhaps the powers that be, or whoever, feels T.I. would be best served doing a short bid, realizing how close he was to serious time, and come out with anew attitude. He is something like a pop star and is influential.

A lot of people talking out of their %@% in here as far as the sentencing goes... There aint one person in this thread that knows what really went on behindclosed doors. A good lawyer can work wonders.. even for the feds. Let alone the 12 months thing is not official yet.

:SMH at dudes already calling Clifford a snitch.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

A lot of people talking out of their %@% in here as far as the sentencing goes... There aint one person in this thread that knows what really went on behind closed doors. A good lawyer can work wonders.. even for the feds. Let alone the 12 months thing is not official yet.

I mean, Its people in here voicing their opinion on what makes the most sense to them....From their point of view and from their experiences and of thosearound them....

I mean yeah, A good lawyer can work wonders...

But A lot of his case was black and white....No gray area (IMO).....

So......I dunno man....

What's your opinion on the situation??? Or are you gonna wait to gather more info.
First off, let's look at what the issue really is.

T.I. had guns that he wasn't supposed to have. That's it. You want somebody locked up for 10 years for buying guns. This was a non violent offense and the weapons were found IN HIS HOME. He wasn't distributing them to his own little army, he had them in his house.

He was wrong, but 10 years? C'mon. Let the punishment fit the crime yall. He'll serve the community better as an example than locked up behind bars. Kids see consequences, let TIP talk to them directly and explain it to them.

And do you really want to see another man incarcerated?
Yeah, thats all well and good when you dealing w/ the state....

But dude got FED charges if im not mistaken....

Different ballgame....

First off, let's look at what the issue really is.

T.I. had guns that he wasn't supposed to have. That's it. You want somebody locked up for 10 years for buying guns. This was a non violent offense andthe weapons were found IN HIS HOME. He wasn't distributing them to his own little army, he had them in his house.

He was wrong, but 10 years? C'mon. Let the punishment fit the crime yall. He'll serve the community better as an example than locked up behind bars.Kids see consequences, let TIP talk to them directly and explain it to them.

And do you really want to see another man incarcerated?

A lot of people talking out of their %@% in here as far as the sentencing goes... There aint one person in this thread that knows what really went on behind closed doors. A good lawyer can work wonders.. even for the feds. Let alone the 12 months thing is not official yet.

I'm just being realistic ... 3 felonies is life correct ? how this _ only getting a year and a million hours community service ?

nerd.gif

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
nice response...is that the sequence of faces you make when you discover that your argument has no weight

indifferent.gif
actually I was just explaining what I think happened...andlike I said its just specualtion if he dimed because you dont know for sure...I dont come on NT to win arguments, I come on here to voice my opinion on varioussubjects.

ding.ding.ding.

we have a winner
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

I'm just being realistic ... 3 felonies is life correct ? how this _ only getting a year and a million hours community service ?

lol... i used to think the same @!*%... its different degrees of felonies... u gotta have 3 felony 1's if im not mistaken...

smh.gif
i think most of us prefaced it by saying IF he gets that sentence...but i still want to know what magic powers you guys claim these lawyershave....expensive lawyers can work wonders with GRAY areas, reasonable doubt etc etc...maybe i'm messing something with this case but it looked prettyclear cut....i don't see the wiggle room

and trust im a product of the difference between an expensive lawyer with pull and a regular one
grin.gif

Yeah, it's not for certain that TIP is only getting 12 months. The judge might have a hard on for this case and hit him with 60 months just cuz.

I hope for TIP's sake the 12 months is legit though.

actually I was just explaining what I think happened...and like I said its just specualtion if he dimed because you dont know for sure...I dont come on NT to win arguments, I come on here to voice my opinion on various subjects.
laugh.gif
ok...well i come on NT to tell you your opinion isinvalid...have a good day sir

actually I was just explaining what I think happened...and like I said its just specualtion if he dimed because you dont know for sure...I dont come on NT to win arguments, I come on here to voice my opinion on various subjects.
laugh.gif
ok...well i come on NT to tell you your opinion is invalid...have a good day sir

dont be so sure of yourself either......money is power

He had to drop names....thats what "plea" agreements are all about....you dont get something for nothing...

Use common sense...He's a THREE time felon and this N' had Bin laden guns...

12 months?...for nothing?.......Com'on now...

Back
Top Bottom