___TI pleading guilty___v. SMH

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

T.I., real name is Clifford Harris, is expected to be sentenced to 1,500 hours of community service talking to youth groups around the country, followed by about 12 months in prison.
ARE YOU %+*!#!* KIDDING ME A YEAR! A %+*!#!* YEAR! GET THE %@*% OUTTA HERE!!!! THIS !%$@% HAS TO BE THE LUCKIEST !%$@% ON THE PLANET!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I just thought about it...I like T.I. and all but this is not even fair. Let a regular dude get caught jay-walkin and its a wrap..
ohwell.gif
x
tired.gif
x
smh.gif

Yeah T.I. got MAD lucky
smh.gif

He deserved it
Knowin damn well that he's a convicted felon
And he wants to buy army guns
Literally ARMY guns
With silencers
smh.gif

And he may not even do 12 months
If he's eligible for parole
He can get out earlier
When he gets out
I hope he would've learned his lesson

i mean i hate to say it but it will be brought up at some point....theres a good chance homeboy is giving up info on something-
nerd.gif

didnt something come out before saying they were asking him all types of info on other rappers/dboys

i mean even with great lawyers theres only so much they can do...the FACTS in this case are he is a convicted felon and he got caught buying numerousguns...then the plea switch? real talk theres more to it

Man.....I thought he was gonna be gone for longer than that, dude still has time to do some things, put out an album and get some video`s done.

He will get out in a year, do a tour or two, and do it all over again

I aint a fan of dude, but if its true he only got a year, I'm glad.

Balance out the scales a little.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i mean i hate to say it but it will be brought up at some point....theres a good chance homeboy is giving up info on something-
nerd.gif

didnt something come out before saying they were asking him all types of info on other rappers/dboys

i mean even with great lawyers theres only so much they can do...the FACTS in this case are he is a convicted felon and he got caught buying numerous guns...then the plea switch? real talk theres more to it
I said damn near the same thing Tre.....word for word..

When I first read it (about the plea deal), I was like 'Oh *%!+! My dude getting of LIGHT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
'

But then I thought about it....

This _ had to snitch on Somebody....I don't know who or whatever....

But this _ told them something Big....

Thats for damn sure....It might be something that can't even really be traced back to him...But the fact is.....The boy told something...

Unless the DA is a BIG T.I.P fan....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

nerd.gif

i mean even with great lawyers theres only so much they can do...the FACTS in this case are he is a convicted felon and he got caught buying numerous guns...then the plea switch? real talk theres more to it

I swear the frist thing I said was "Who did son snitch on?"

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

T.I., real name is Clifford Harris, is expected to be sentenced to 1,500 hours of community service talking to youth groups around the country, followed by about 12 months in prison.
Ah ok.

"Whew."

Thought they was finna send that +*%@$ up for a soft-buck or better...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

�thats a slap on the wrist for what he had... �� �� ��

nerd.gif

IF...and that's a big IFFFF... he gets 1 year and 1500 hours community service, then he's a snitch. There's no other way around it. Noother way, plain and simple.

Let's look at the facts shall we:

1) Convicted felon charged with possession of firearms, attempting to possess illegal firearms, silencers, etc.

2) The FEDERAL, not state, not county, the FEDERAL sentencing guidelines call for a minimum 5 year sentence, maximum 10 year. Mind you, this is a Feds, nopaying your way out of these FOR THE MOST PART.

3) He initially pleaded not-guilty, which meant he was either going to a) fight it b) try and kill the bodyguard c) work out a deal.

4) Now I don't know about you guys, but I know alot about criminal law, specifically drug and gun sentencing on the federal level because one of my bestfriends from high school has two brothers doing Fed time.

One got busted on a conspiracy charge and the other was a weapons charge. Conspiracy case was pretty weak, so they let him plead down to 22 months. Gun chargewas looking at 5 years he plead down to 50 months. Neither one of those dudes snitched, simply because it was like a family operation, so if they snitched,there was no one to go home to plus they were pretty much in charge anyway. Oh, and BTW, the guy with the conspiracy charge has NO ARREST record.

Now, you're going to tell me that after the government just threw the book at Marion Jones, a woman who was an Olympic hero, and Michael Vick, a guy whowas FIGHTING DOGS
grin.gif
, they're going to let T.I., a gangsta rapper whoglorifies the use of drugs and guns, off with 1 year and 1500 of community service when he was looking at 5-10 in the Feds, plus 5-10 supervised releasefollowing?

He's a snitch. Accept it. And this goes on to prove my other theory. When pressed against the wall, everyone cracks. I don't care how much of a"gangster" you are.

IMO, if the average person with T.I.'s criminal record would get 7 years for this, then the least T.I. should get is 5, plus he should have to fulfill thenext 2 years of his sentence doing community service such as speaking to kids.

I hate when the legal system shows preference, especially to people who DON'T deserve it, like T.I. Yeah, I like his music, but the world won't crumblewith him in the Feds.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

^Nope. You know he gon' feel untouchable. Plus, he's gonna get MAAAD Street cred, Oh lord!
smh.gif

warren tip already got street cred...but he will feel untouchable like you said.

only a year....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glad i ain't the only one looking at it that way...too many people hoping on that "great lawyer" train....guess we will see what the sentencingis like and what happens next-

he got alot of beef in the industry so i'm sure more will come out publicly if it involved anyone in or close to the hip-hop scene....and with all the dvdsand stuff info will probably surface

but back to my question am i buggin or was there something that came out when he got arrested saying the hip-hop cops were asking about all types of otherstuff?? i know it happened with lil wayne but i swore something came out about TI as well

Originally Posted by young dr0

_'s snitching.

Damn T.I.P.......Why trouble come to you like this?

But yeah, n' 10-4in, dude got so many strikes against him but he bout to slide off with a year?

thats whats up....i need anotha T.I. album anyway.....along the lines of I'm Serious or Trap Muzik

Originally Posted by doyung9

nerd.gif

IF...and that's a big IFFFF... he gets 1 year and 1500 hours community service, then he's a snitch. There's no other way around it. No other way, plain and simple.

1) Convicted felon charged with possession of firearms, attempting to possess illegal firearms, silencers, etc.

2) The FEDERAL, not state, not county, the FEDERAL sentencing guidelines call for a minimum 5 year sentence, maximum 10 year. Mind you, this is a Feds, no paying your way out of these FOR THE MOST PART.

3) He initially pleaded not-guilty, which meant he was either going to a) fight it b) try and kill the bodyguard c) work out a deal.

4) Now I don't know about you guys, but I know alot about criminal law, specifically drug and gun sentencing on the federal level because one of my best friends from high school has two brothers doing Fed time.

One got busted on a conspiracy charge and the other was a weapons charge. Conspiracy case was pretty weak, so they let him plead down to 22 months. Gun charge was looking at 5 years he plead down to 50 months. Neither one of those dudes snitched, simply because it was like a family operation, so if they snitched, there was no one to go home to plus they were pretty much in charge anyway. Oh, and BTW, the guy with the conspiracy charge has NO ARREST record.

Now, you're going to tell me that after the government just threw the book at Marion Jones, a woman who was an Olympic hero, and Michael Vick, a guy who was FIGHTING DOGS
grin.gif
, they're going to let T.I., a gangsta rapper who glorifies the use of drugs and guns, off with 1 year and 1500 of community service when he was looking at 5-10 in the Feds, plus 5-10 supervised release following?

He's a snitch. Accept it. And this goes on to prove my other theory. When pressed against the wall, everyone cracks. I don't care how much of a "gangster" you are.

IMO, if the average person with T.I.'s criminal record would get 7 years for this, then the least T.I. should get is 5, plus he should have to fulfill the next 2 years of his sentence doing community service such as speaking to kids.

I hate when the legal system shows preference, especially to people who DON'T deserve it, like T.I. Yeah, I like his music, but the world won't crumble with him in the Feds.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

dude its called money..TIP said his self that he's dropped 3 million on attorney's....and who can he snitch on in this instance?

yeah thats sentencing doesn't make any sense...i'm a cj major!

**When the Feds come and get you your doing no less than 5 first and foremost. Tha can be with no record

**He is a convicted felon???

**They have him on a wire talking bout the deal, and found the guns in his possesion

THAT YEAR MIGHT JUST BE FOR THE WEED CHARGE!

yeah thats sentencing doesn't make any sense...i'm a cj major!

**When the Feds come and get you your doing no less than 5 first and foremost. Tha can be with no record

**He is a convicted felon???

**They have him on a wire talking bout the deal, and found the guns in his possesion

THAT YEAR MIGHT JUST BE FOR THE WEED CHARGE!

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by doyung9

nerd.gif

IF...and that's a big IFFFF... he gets 1 year and 1500 hours community service, then he's a snitch. There's no other way around it. No other way, plain and simple.

2) The FEDERAL, not state, not county, the FEDERAL sentencing guidelines call for a minimum 5 year sentence, maximum 10 year. Mind you, this is a Feds, no paying your way out of these FOR THE MOST PART.

4) Now I don't know about you guys, but I know alot about criminal law, specifically drug and gun sentencing on the federal level because one of my best friends from high school has two brothers doing Fed time.

One got busted on a conspiracy charge and the other was a weapons charge. Conspiracy case was pretty weak, so they let him plead down to 22 months. Gun charge was looking at 5 years he plead down to 50 months. Neither one of those dudes snitched, simply because it was like a family operation, so if they snitched, there was no one to go home to plus they were pretty much in charge anyway. Oh, and BTW, the guy with the conspiracy charge has NO ARREST record.

Now, you're going to tell me that after the government just threw the book at Marion Jones, a woman who was an Olympic hero, and Michael Vick, a guy who was FIGHTING DOGS
grin.gif
, they're going to let T.I., a gangsta rapper who glorifies the use of drugs and guns, off with 1 year and 1500 of community service when he was looking at 5-10 in the Feds, plus 5-10 supervised release following?

He's a snitch. Accept it. And this goes on to prove my other theory. When pressed against the wall, everyone cracks. I don't care how much of a "gangster" you are.

IMO, if the average person with T.I.'s criminal record would get 7 years for this, then the least T.I. should get is 5, plus he should have to fulfill the next 2 years of his sentence doing community service such as speaking to kids.

I hate when the legal system shows preference, especially to people who DON'T deserve it, like T.I. Yeah, I like his music, but the world won't crumble with him in the Feds.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

dude its called money..TIP said his self that he's dropped 3 million on attorney's....and who can he snitch on in this instance?

smh.gif
keep watching tv - but since you feel so strongly please explain WHY an expensive attorney is so effective? Then apply those reasons to thiscase and see if its applicable-

as far as "this instance" goes...you do know that the crime world is much bigger than TI buying guns, and there is no scope when they start askingyou questions....you can give them everything from a murder to a major drug dealer to a crooked postal employee...not everything is gonna help your situationmuch but its not like he can only talk about the gun stuff

Back
Top Bottom