___2012 Mercedes C- Class Coupe___Baby CL

Originally Posted by sorianotron

still a c class though.
i think the new c class is a lot more respectable than they were before though.

kinda like how "we dont drive x5s we give em to baby mamas"

that was with the older generations.........is see a lot of dudes drivin the new Cs, just like the new x5s are nice and more aggresive/sporty.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Chicks are gonna love this car, all the rich HS and college chicks are gonna want this whip.
yea and alot of dudes will be on the amg version...college campuses are filled with the current C amg
yep

c-class-3.jpg

c-class-1.jpg

tuners are gonna be all over this whip

whats the price on this thing?

this whip gonna be nice as hell with some mods

a lot of ppl in scion and civic coupes gonna be savin up
laugh.gif
Maybe if Mercedes finally stuck a manual in one of their cars. 
tired.gif
Precisely....can't believe not a single one in their line-up comes with a manual anymore....I guess that's why we still have brands like BMW and Porsche
pimp.gif
, cars with more heart and soul. Don't get me wrong, I love how that thing looks, although its uncanny resemblance to the accord disturbs me...Benzes to me are a bit too detached as a driver's car though....I think I'd rather the BMW over this simply for that reason. I do foresee many girls in college rockin this soon...time to step my game up and find me a sugar momma so I can go for a test drive

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Chicks are gonna love this car, all the rich HS and college chicks are gonna want this whip.
yea and alot of dudes will be on the amg version...college campuses are filled with the current C amg
yep

c-class-3.jpg

c-class-1.jpg

tuners are gonna be all over this whip

whats the price on this thing?

this whip gonna be nice as hell with some mods

a lot of ppl in scion and civic coupes gonna be savin up
laugh.gif
Maybe if Mercedes finally stuck a manual in one of their cars. 
tired.gif
Precisely....can't believe not a single one in their line-up comes with a manual anymore....I guess that's why we still have brands like BMW and Porsche
pimp.gif
, cars with more heart and soul. Don't get me wrong, I love how that thing looks, although its uncanny resemblance to the accord disturbs me...Benzes to me are a bit too detached as a driver's car though....I think I'd rather the BMW over this simply for that reason. I do foresee many girls in college rockin this soon...time to step my game up and find me a sugar momma so I can go for a test drive

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Stick

Mercedes-Benz-C-Class_Coupe_2012_photo_24.jpg
welp........there we have it

and yea it does have that accord vibe.........

thats not a bad thing to me

cant wait to see this coupe in amg/sema modded form.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Stick

Mercedes-Benz-C-Class_Coupe_2012_photo_24.jpg
welp........there we have it

and yea it does have that accord vibe.........

thats not a bad thing to me

cant wait to see this coupe in amg/sema modded form.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by r33p04s

im a former mercedes owner so im in the know.
but what im saying is, this C coupe isnt that much smaller than the E coupe and the E isnt that much smaller than a CL.

thats too many coupes.

they shoulda deaded the E coupe and made the C the flagship mid-range coupe.

and the SLK is the roadster. more for speed.

im not 100%, but i think the SLK 55 was their fastest car on the low. cause it had the same engine as the SL in a car 500lb lighter.

also the CLK was not the "E coupe" due to it being made off the C class chassis. it was basically a C with 2 door.
going from E-coupe to CL more about price and engine than size...
the SLK is a more compact sportier SL....SLK55 had the n/a motor SL55 had the kompressor motor...no contest SL55>SLK55

the CLK came directly from the the E-coupe (W124) just a name change...
dude just quit. i ignored you the first time.
i test drove the new E class coupe 2 years before it dropped and the same with every new mercedes model.
everything you are saying is copied and pasted and makes no sense.
i know these cars bro.
slk a sportier SL? they are 2 totally different cars.
im not bout to get into a conversation cause you have no idea what the hell you are talking about and obviously have no idea what i WAS talkin bout with Tre.

im the first person in N. America who does not work for MBZ to drive this car.
got it up to 85 on Century blvd.
had a plastic bottle shaped like a torso full of sand and water in the passenger seat.
sooooooo..... i know quite a bit.

this pic is from dec 27th 2008.
i shoulda sold these pics
Correction...SL55 does get out run by the SLK55 by a nose...and the move from E-coupe to CL is about size because the difference is significant but if you want a 63 motor or V12...
As for the CLK being an E-coupe its the same lineage...the name change reflected the use of the C-chassis but it borrowed from the E-class for styling...they dropped the CLK to bring it up market bringing back E-class and fill a slightly lower price bracket (which people have been asking for) with the C-coupe...

No one challenged what you know or asked your credentials....but you get points for posting pictures of a test car wrapped in camo tape. 

Originally Posted by r33p04s

im a former mercedes owner so im in the know.
but what im saying is, this C coupe isnt that much smaller than the E coupe and the E isnt that much smaller than a CL.

thats too many coupes.

they shoulda deaded the E coupe and made the C the flagship mid-range coupe.

and the SLK is the roadster. more for speed.

im not 100%, but i think the SLK 55 was their fastest car on the low. cause it had the same engine as the SL in a car 500lb lighter.

also the CLK was not the "E coupe" due to it being made off the C class chassis. it was basically a C with 2 door.
going from E-coupe to CL more about price and engine than size...
the SLK is a more compact sportier SL....SLK55 had the n/a motor SL55 had the kompressor motor...no contest SL55>SLK55

the CLK came directly from the the E-coupe (W124) just a name change...
dude just quit. i ignored you the first time.
i test drove the new E class coupe 2 years before it dropped and the same with every new mercedes model.
everything you are saying is copied and pasted and makes no sense.
i know these cars bro.
slk a sportier SL? they are 2 totally different cars.
im not bout to get into a conversation cause you have no idea what the hell you are talking about and obviously have no idea what i WAS talkin bout with Tre.

im the first person in N. America who does not work for MBZ to drive this car.
got it up to 85 on Century blvd.
had a plastic bottle shaped like a torso full of sand and water in the passenger seat.
sooooooo..... i know quite a bit.

this pic is from dec 27th 2008.
i shoulda sold these pics
Correction...SL55 does get out run by the SLK55 by a nose...and the move from E-coupe to CL is about size because the difference is significant but if you want a 63 motor or V12...
As for the CLK being an E-coupe its the same lineage...the name change reflected the use of the C-chassis but it borrowed from the E-class for styling...they dropped the CLK to bring it up market bringing back E-class and fill a slightly lower price bracket (which people have been asking for) with the C-coupe...

No one challenged what you know or asked your credentials....but you get points for posting pictures of a test car wrapped in camo tape. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by infam0usP

E92 M3 >>>
Ferrari > E92 M3

DBS > Ferrari
This is a pretty dumb argument. You could add a better car and > the last car. Although the initial M3 > comment was stupid. How you going to compare an M3 to the basic new C Class coupe? Atleast wait til the AMG version comes out to give it a fair fight. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by infam0usP

E92 M3 >>>
Ferrari > E92 M3

DBS > Ferrari
This is a pretty dumb argument. You could add a better car and > the last car. Although the initial M3 > comment was stupid. How you going to compare an M3 to the basic new C Class coupe? Atleast wait til the AMG version comes out to give it a fair fight. 
laugh.gif

hopefully both comparisons were sarcasm - but that's basically how every car thread here ends up...and no the lineup/model/class doesn't have to match...you can compare Ms to base models, coupes to sedans to trucks, euros to imports  lol...anything goes!

hopefully both comparisons were sarcasm - but that's basically how every car thread here ends up...and no the lineup/model/class doesn't have to match...you can compare Ms to base models, coupes to sedans to trucks, euros to imports  lol...anything goes!

roll.gif
I know.  I was about to say some shi. like a G6 or a yacht > M3 but was like, ok Ferrari. 

roll.gif
I know.  I was about to say some shi. like a G6 or a yacht > M3 but was like, ok Ferrari. 

Back
Top Bottom