___2012 Mercedes C- Class Coupe___Baby CL

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Here's the Honda Accord interior
i will say i have never sat in either BUT you cant just go off pix...the overall feel, textures, materials and craftsmanship SHOULD lean in MBs favor...again i cant call it on this particular model but am speaking in general

I agree that you can't go off of pics.  I've driven both though, just wanted to post pics to show both interiors. 

Here's the Honda Accord interior
i will say i have never sat in either BUT you cant just go off pix...the overall feel, textures, materials and craftsmanship SHOULD lean in MBs favor...again i cant call it on this particular model but am speaking in general

I agree that you can't go off of pics.  I've driven both though, just wanted to post pics to show both interiors. 

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by likethematrix

im tryin to figure out why they didnt make this the E coupe.
they always kept the classes/sizes distinguished - they have too many models if you ask me

this is the C coupe which will be sporty and small...the e is more luxurious and bigger/midrange....the cl/sl  are the big boys -

are the still making SLKs? i never understood where those fit in
laugh.gif

before it was

C

clk

sl

cl
im a former mercedes owner so im in the know.
but what im saying is, this C coupe isnt that much smaller than the E coupe and the E isnt that much smaller than a CL.

thats too many coupes.

they shoulda deaded the E coupe and made the C the flagship mid-range coupe.

and the SLK is the roadster. more for speed.

im not 100%, but i think the SLK 55 was their fastest car on the low. cause it had the same engine as the SL in a car 500lb lighter.

also the CLK was not the "E coupe" due to it being made off the C class chassis. it was basically a C with 2 door.
going from E-coupe to CL more about price and engine than size...
the SLK is a more compact sportier SL....SLK55 had the n/a motor SL55 had the kompressor motor...no contest SL55>SLK55

the CLK came directly from the the E-coupe (W124) just a name change...

dude just quit. i ignored you the first time.
i test drove the new E class coupe 2 years before it dropped and the same with every new mercedes model.
everything you are saying is copied and pasted and makes no sense.
i know these cars bro.
slk a sportier SL? they are 2 totally different cars.
im not bout to get into a conversation cause you have no idea what the hell you are talking about and obviously have no idea what i WAS talkin bout with Tre.

fyjs53.jpg

im the first person in N. America who does not work for MBZ to drive this car.
got it up to 85 on Century blvd.
had a plastic bottle shaped like a torso full of sand and water in the passenger seat.
sooooooo..... i know quite a bit.

this pic is from dec 27th 2008.
i shoulda sold these pics

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by likethematrix

im tryin to figure out why they didnt make this the E coupe.
they always kept the classes/sizes distinguished - they have too many models if you ask me

this is the C coupe which will be sporty and small...the e is more luxurious and bigger/midrange....the cl/sl  are the big boys -

are the still making SLKs? i never understood where those fit in
laugh.gif

before it was

C

clk

sl

cl
im a former mercedes owner so im in the know.
but what im saying is, this C coupe isnt that much smaller than the E coupe and the E isnt that much smaller than a CL.

thats too many coupes.

they shoulda deaded the E coupe and made the C the flagship mid-range coupe.

and the SLK is the roadster. more for speed.

im not 100%, but i think the SLK 55 was their fastest car on the low. cause it had the same engine as the SL in a car 500lb lighter.

also the CLK was not the "E coupe" due to it being made off the C class chassis. it was basically a C with 2 door.
going from E-coupe to CL more about price and engine than size...
the SLK is a more compact sportier SL....SLK55 had the n/a motor SL55 had the kompressor motor...no contest SL55>SLK55

the CLK came directly from the the E-coupe (W124) just a name change...

dude just quit. i ignored you the first time.
i test drove the new E class coupe 2 years before it dropped and the same with every new mercedes model.
everything you are saying is copied and pasted and makes no sense.
i know these cars bro.
slk a sportier SL? they are 2 totally different cars.
im not bout to get into a conversation cause you have no idea what the hell you are talking about and obviously have no idea what i WAS talkin bout with Tre.

fyjs53.jpg

im the first person in N. America who does not work for MBZ to drive this car.
got it up to 85 on Century blvd.
had a plastic bottle shaped like a torso full of sand and water in the passenger seat.
sooooooo..... i know quite a bit.

this pic is from dec 27th 2008.
i shoulda sold these pics

^ surprised u don't have autospies or car and driver on speed dial-
laugh.gif

you woulda prob lost that job by now though
so the benz didn't feel better than the accord?

laugh.gif

I think the ride quality and quietness may have been slightly better than the accord but the interior didn't feel any better at all.  Maybe part of it is personal opinion, but I really don't like the plastic in the C.  You see the steering wheel in the pic, like the whole interior is that type of plastic.  It has a real brittle feel to it. 

The best way to put it is that I would have to go back and forth in between the accord and c-class and write it down to notice the difference between the two. 

I think the ride quality and quietness may have been slightly better than the accord but the interior didn't feel any better at all.  Maybe part of it is personal opinion, but I really don't like the plastic in the C.  You see the steering wheel in the pic, like the whole interior is that type of plastic.  It has a real brittle feel to it. 

The best way to put it is that I would have to go back and forth in between the accord and c-class and write it down to notice the difference between the two. 

laugh.gif

nah i wouldnt have. i was the man there lol.
i sold a few pics to car and driver, but they was tryin to BS me cause im black and young.
i did donuts in a test s550 in like late 06.

laugh.gif

nah i wouldnt have. i was the man there lol.
i sold a few pics to car and driver, but they was tryin to BS me cause im black and young.
i did donuts in a test s550 in like late 06.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol c250/300 30k millionaires

LETS PAY 30k FOR A CAR WITH 201 HP.

laugh.gif
huh...what if somebody likes it and 30k is in the price range...201hp? not everybody is a speed demon....your post is silly...go play somewhere else

i mean i don't even really care about the car i just saw that there was alot of interest in the e coupe and this is an alternative and more in line to compare to the M3 and the A5/S5 which NT is always bringing into every thread...

Like Tre said, if it's not ridiculously small--like the original C-coupe from the early 2000's--then it could be cool. Looks good in the first pic, but I'm guessing it'll look like an oddly dwarfed version of the C-sedan in person.
yea i wanna see a white joint in person with the black pana roof

Look I can handle a disagreement but think logically.

Vanity of driving a luxury car when there are plenty of other better options.

Like rocking fake jewelry, however I wasn't brought up in a culture that attempts to exude things I can't afford. 

Be a bit of a car enthusiast here.

Just a quick question.  An entry level BMW, MBZ, or Audi has starts at $30k+ but after all the options and packages, those entry level vehicles can easily be $50k.  Take the new BMW 335is (not to be confused with the 335i) fon an example.  Fully loaded is about $56k out the door, a fully loaded 135i is about $42k out the door. So spending over $40k on car that someone might prefer over *insert brand here* is considered rocking fake jewelry?  I personally can't afford a brand new ENTRY LEVEL luxury cars, but if I can I would try to get one.  But I don't buy/recommend buying a brand new car.  I'm more of a certified pre-owned kind of guy. 
grin.gif

But if I was to spend an $XX,XXX amount of money - it's not about just the vanity, the looks, how fast it goes, etc.  I drive a 3-series and I test drove accords, altima's, camry's, g35's, but IMO overall the 3-series out performs any of the aforementioned vehicles in its class.  I might not be "getting more" but its really different behind the wheel.  but I guess 
30t6p3b.gif
at me and thousands of people who buys an entry level luxury cars.  

So you're a car enthusiasts?  Please do not tell me you're one of those dudes who has a $2k ride who spends $20k on 45 inch rims/spinners.  Like we've seen on CAMS thread.  IMO those cars are tacky as hell.  How the hell is a grown !$% man driving one of those? 
indifferent.gif

lol c250/300 30k millionaires

LETS PAY 30k FOR A CAR WITH 201 HP.

laugh.gif
huh...what if somebody likes it and 30k is in the price range...201hp? not everybody is a speed demon....your post is silly...go play somewhere else

i mean i don't even really care about the car i just saw that there was alot of interest in the e coupe and this is an alternative and more in line to compare to the M3 and the A5/S5 which NT is always bringing into every thread...

Like Tre said, if it's not ridiculously small--like the original C-coupe from the early 2000's--then it could be cool. Looks good in the first pic, but I'm guessing it'll look like an oddly dwarfed version of the C-sedan in person.
yea i wanna see a white joint in person with the black pana roof

Look I can handle a disagreement but think logically.

Vanity of driving a luxury car when there are plenty of other better options.

Like rocking fake jewelry, however I wasn't brought up in a culture that attempts to exude things I can't afford. 

Be a bit of a car enthusiast here.

Just a quick question.  An entry level BMW, MBZ, or Audi has starts at $30k+ but after all the options and packages, those entry level vehicles can easily be $50k.  Take the new BMW 335is (not to be confused with the 335i) fon an example.  Fully loaded is about $56k out the door, a fully loaded 135i is about $42k out the door. So spending over $40k on car that someone might prefer over *insert brand here* is considered rocking fake jewelry?  I personally can't afford a brand new ENTRY LEVEL luxury cars, but if I can I would try to get one.  But I don't buy/recommend buying a brand new car.  I'm more of a certified pre-owned kind of guy. 
grin.gif

But if I was to spend an $XX,XXX amount of money - it's not about just the vanity, the looks, how fast it goes, etc.  I drive a 3-series and I test drove accords, altima's, camry's, g35's, but IMO overall the 3-series out performs any of the aforementioned vehicles in its class.  I might not be "getting more" but its really different behind the wheel.  but I guess 
30t6p3b.gif
at me and thousands of people who buys an entry level luxury cars.  

So you're a car enthusiasts?  Please do not tell me you're one of those dudes who has a $2k ride who spends $20k on 45 inch rims/spinners.  Like we've seen on CAMS thread.  IMO those cars are tacky as hell.  How the hell is a grown !$% man driving one of those? 
indifferent.gif

This will def be popular when it drops for sure. Will def look good with some slight mods also, def wanna see the AMG version at the NY auto show.

This will def be popular when it drops for sure. Will def look good with some slight mods also, def wanna see the AMG version at the NY auto show.

Originally Posted by sorianotron

still a c class though.
i think the new c class is a lot more respectable than they were before though.

kinda like how "we dont drive x5s we give em to baby mamas"

that was with the older generations.........is see a lot of dudes drivin the new Cs, just like the new x5s are nice and more aggresive/sporty.

Back
Top Bottom