72-year-old woman tasered by police

I was watching this on the news earlier. She practically asked for it, but he shouldn't have given it to her. I see no reason to take action against thecop though, believe it or not
grin.gif
. She aight... I bet she won't be so damn bold next time, cuz if she was 30 and Black?!Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......................

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I was watching this on the news earlier. She practically asked for it, but he shouldn't have given it to her. I see no reason to take action against the cop though, believe it or not
grin.gif
. She aight... I bet she won't be so damn bold next time, cuz if she was 30 and Black?! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......................

I cant find the full video but the full one is COMEDY http://www.youtube.com/v/EbnE8ZAjYaU&hl=en&fs=1&

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I was watching this on the news earlier. She practically asked for it, but he shouldn't have given it to her. I see no reason to take action against the cop though, believe it or not
grin.gif
. She aight... I bet she won't be so damn bold next time, cuz if she was 30 and Black?! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......................

I cant find the full video but the full one is COMEDY http://www.youtube.com/v/EbnE8ZAjYaU&hl=en&fs=1&
AHHHHHHHH!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Both the cop and the woman are $##%$@% morons. The cop for using excessive force and the woman for being a jerk.

honestly, if he took her down or tackled her, she probably would've been hurt a lot more than she really was being shocked by the taser.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Nati P

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

Yea... I guess he just should have power bombed her to get her to comply then...
eyes.gif

I would have. Monster style
^ Fedor smoked dude after he got slammed in that fight. Arm bar i think?

Anyways... Old lady deserved what she got, old people cant just run around doing what they want cause theyre old
smh.gif
smh.gif

Kimura, you had the right idea tho.

"I'm not signing that, arrest me.
I'll sign it, I'll sign it.
I'm getting back in my car.
Go ahead, tase me. You're going to tase a 72 year old woman?
Go ahead.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I'm actually glad he had the balls to tase her, some other offices may have been worried about catching flack.

Just because you're old doesn't mean you're above the law.

Its a message to all the other old people out there. lol jk

he was wrong though, an old person would never ever ever ever need to be tasered unless they have a gun or weapon.

lol,the old bag got put in her place.he didnt have to tase her though,he should have just dropped her and handcuffed her.

Info on the news reporter?
nerd.gif

Also, the lady was over the top, she pushed him to do it....and thats why she was meowing at the end....

I see no problem with it

When they showed he talking to the reporter she was straight up lying saying she wasn't being resistant

The noises she made were
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom