7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

GHIMSlater posting news I've already posted.  Brilliant!

With Taker being on tonight's show, it has to be to set up his Mania match, right?  I can't see him wrestling at Summerslam.  With Taker probably facing Lesnar at Mania, it will be really interesting to see if they have any interaction tonight.  I think it would be fine, except that would completely overshadow the Lesnar/HHH match, and we know HHH can't have his ego hurt.

Also, as someone said earlier, I think there's a really good possibility that the new WWE Title belt gets debuted tonight.

I couldn't read the 1st page, it stayed loading for some reason. "I'm Sorry".

Besides, you've done the same when i have posted news, i just don't get why it bothers u.

0:14-0:20
White border
illmatic34 in orange
Thanks in advance :smokin

xfn6g1.gif

I'm still gonna say that Ultimate Warrior is the "shocking" name appearing.

Would be amazing. I doubt it. I bet it's flair or batista.
Sorry but I wouldn't get excited about a 53 year old guy in a speedo and tassles slowly jogging down to the ring.

Batista is a possibility though with his upcoming MMA fight, it would only be a one time deal.  Flair will be brought in once everything is clear with the TNA tampering lawsuit.

OK So I'm ready to make avys for whomever wants one. Wrestling avys only.
What I need is :
Youtube link (Please no video that is too long because I have to download them lol)
Time (Less than 6 seconds)
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color
I'll be here taking requests until from now til 30 minutes before the show starts because at that point I'll be cooking food.

:31-:35

White Border

Tag: VIVE DIU REX (white font)

thanks!!

Last edited:
Sorry but I wouldn't get excited about a 53 year old guy in a speedo and tassles slowly jogging down to the ring.

Batista is a possibility though with his upcoming MMA fight, it would only be a one time deal.  Flair will be brought in once everything is clear with the TNA tampering lawsuit.

I hear ya but Vader is 57 and he got probably the biggest pop out of all the legends besides Rikishi. Warrior still looks built AF to me so I can see him jet running down that isle.

He does look like Alex Riley's father with the haircut though :lol:

Shout to Sean Pendergast of the Houston Press for putting this together:
[h1]In Honor Of Tonight's RAW 1000, The Definitive Timeline Of WWE's Victory In The Monday Night Wars (w/ VIDEO)[/h1]
"...the story really began on May 19, 1996. It was the final show in Madison Square Garden for Kevin Nash (Diesel) and Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) before heading off to WCW, and both lost their final matches to Shawn Michaels and Hunter Hearst Helmsley (you now know him as Triple H). Michaels and Nash closed the show, Michaels winning with a super kick leaving Nash "unconscious." Shortly after the match, Ramon came out ostensibly to congratulate Michaels. Not a big deal, since script-wise both were "good guys" at the time.

Then, unless you followed the inner workings of the business, it got weird. Michaels decided to come over and "wake up" his "bitter enemy" Diesel and simultaneously out of the locker room came the "hated" Helmsley, who had just beaten Ramon earlier. Story line logic would dictate that we would soon be looking at a two on two brawl -- two babyfaces, two heels. Instead, the four real life friends engaged in a group hug which completely broke the "kayfabe" rules of keeping the "real stuff" behind the curtain."

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next Page >>
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2012/07/in_honor_of_tonights_raw_1000.php

OK So I'm ready to make avys for whomever wants one. Wrestling avys only.
What I need is :
Youtube link (Please no video that is too long because I have to download them lol)
Time (Less than 6 seconds)
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color
I'll be here taking requests until from now til 30 minutes before the show starts because at that point I'll be cooking food.

:37-42
Blue Border
'Peep' at the top, 'Game' at the bottom, both in White

Last edited:
Funny how on Twitter AJ is selling tonight's wedding hard.  And D Bry's last post is a picture of him and Brie Bella 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I wish they still had posters like these now-a-days.

Funny how on Twitter AJ is selling tonight's wedding hard. And D Bry's last post is a picture of him and Brie Bella

I remember reading a tweet from Brie about how D.Bry is getting married to A.J but he spends his nights with her :lol:. And it's so odd seeing the Bella Twins together now that one has a boob job, **** looks weird.

Last edited:
ESyDC doing great things for the NTWT 
smokin.gif

My avi has a transparent background, but for whatever reason, it's coming up white on the site here.  Can you change it to match the dark grey boarder on the new NT?  And if you could throw in a red 4W in the lower right, that would be great to.  Thanks man.

drebananadance.gif

Last edited:
Could this be the potential spoiler to the AJ/D Bry wedding?!

- Rey Mysterio is scheduled to face Daniel Bryan at the August 9 SmackDown live event in Tokyo, Japan.

Funny how on Twitter AJ is selling tonight's wedding hard.  And D Bry's last post is a picture of him and Brie Bella :lol: :smokin

[COLOR=#red]I think it's even more funny that you follow BD, The Bellas, and AJ on twitter... that's just me though.[/COLOR]

^isn't that just for a house show?

EDIT: @ GHIMS' spoiler

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom