7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

[COLOR=#red]^ lobo[/COLOR] :lol: :lol: :lol:

[COLOR=#red]
EsyDC... I want my same Avy.
Could you put ITO on the left side in my Red font with that grey border to match.
I'd appreciate it bro.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
4W
6fmah0.gif

PS : PeepGame has the last request. I won't do anymore for tonight after his.

[COLOR=#red]ESyDC

Mine is just the pic (look above), could you hook it up bruh?[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate it.  Repped.

Think Damien Demento will be on tonight's show since he was in the first ever main event (killed by The Undertaker... maybe this is why he'll be on tonight's show)?

And Koko B Ware (Hall of Famer, therefore greater than Sting) was in the first ever match on Raw.  Unfortunately he was squashed by Yokozuna who cannot be on tonight's show.

Sadly the main event dark match on that show was Crush d Bam Bam Bigelow, both who have passed away.

One thing I havent seen mentioned that I hope to see tonight is Boss Barrett come back and make a statement some how.

He was hinting being there on his Twitter earlier. Said something like he may be watching the show at home. Or will he?

Raw 1,000 Predictions:

- New GM for both shows will be Teddy Long.
- AJ/D Bry wedding will be interrupted by Dean Ambrose.
- Shocking appearance by Batista. Warrior would be :wow:
- Raw rating will do a 3.75
- Rock will cost CM Punk his belt. Rock/Punk at Summer Slam or Survivor Series.
- Undertaker appears during Brock promo.

1 hour away guys.

My friend is actually having a lil party for the show tonigh, so that's where I'm headed.

Catch you all after the show fellas'. :smokin

Stone Cold ends the show by stunning Cena and Punk.

New set confirmed. It looks pretty cool.

Nice, can't wait to see it. :smokin

Though I'm probably one of the few people that still liked the HD set. :lol:

EDIT: nvm there it is lol. Looks good, can't wait to see it lit up.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I can't and never could stand Warrior... I hope I don't see him tonight. Pure Trash.[/COLOR]

Can somebody help me out with actually having most of the icons/gifs show up on google chrome? I keep flipping over to Firefox but I hate using that. Somebody mentioned exactly how to do it in a different thread recently, but I can't remember which thread. I do remember it had something to do with deleting cookies and restarting the cpu, just don't know what came before that.

Can somebody help me out with actually having most of the icons/gifs show up on google chrome? I keep flipping over to Firefox but I hate using that. Somebody mentioned exactly how to do it in a different thread recently, but I can't remember which thread. I do remember it had something to do with deleting cookies and restarting the cpu, just don't know what came before that.

Would like to know this as well

Back
Top Bottom