7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

So much for a RAW pre-show? I don't see anything about it. The set does look like a PPV show - this is going to be GREAT!

Was watching the best of King of the Ring on Netflix.. smh at me at forgetting the finish of the Rock/Undertaker/Kane vs. Shane O
Mac/Vince/Triple H was the same as the Rock/Cena match at WM28.

00:29 - 00:34
black
hella1s/ black

2e6hb3d.gif

New stage, new theme song, possibly new opening clip. Hope we get a new belt design even if it is the tag belts like 4W posted.

Well i'm getting off here till the west coast feed kicks in! Hope it's everything that we have hoped for!!!

:37-42
Blue Border
'Peep' at the top, 'Game' at the bottom, both in White

rax994.gif

...and I'm finally done for the day. It was cool to waste time up to the big show this way. For those of you I didn't get to, I apoligize, but I've been doing this since like 3 PM ET today and the show is about to start and I really just want to enjoy the show without having my mind on avys. Peace!

Jumping in here before RAW begins. I like many here hope to not be disappointed tonight. Hopefully this will erase what I watched from here in the last two months.

:smokin

thanks for the work ESyDC, i'll get at you some other day. was at work all day and can finally now come home and enjoy a decent meal along with hopefully a good show.

Back
Top Bottom