7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

He was the longest reigning X-Division Champion in history, 298 days.  You should start following TNA.  It's much better than WWE.
Yeah saw a few of his promos a while back. Hes really good, surprised they gave it to him over Angle or the older wrestlers lol
Gonna take a while to learn about whos feuding who, but the matches are good.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Kurt going ham towards the end with Angle Slams and ankle locks

@ DC cosign on Fire Pro.

Fire Pro Returns and No Mercy are two of the best wrestling games ever.

Last edited:
Why Hasn't Alex Riley Appeared On WWE TV As Much?

Backstage politics...

Alex Riley was on WWE TV quite often a year ago after turning on The Miz and starting a singles run. He has since been appearing less and less and usually was not booked well.

The push was reportedly ended because of an incident with John Cena. Cena was ribbing Riley in front of other wrestlers and Riley became upset. When he reacted in an angry manner, this was looked at as "breaking the locker room code" among the wrestlers.

Ooooooh Cena
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not saying this isn't the reason, but it could also be because he sucks, has no charisma, and the crowd doesn't react to him.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Lobo

Matt Morgan continues to hint on his Twitter account of the possibilities of a WWE return.

When asked by a fan on Twitter when he would be back on Impact Wrestling, Morgan replied, “id say somewhere in between NEVER and EVER. Appreciate ur support though!”

When he was later asked if would be returning to WWE, Morgan wrote, “Tick-Tock…..”

I hope Morgan royally flops in WWE (if he's ever even signed).  He's not a star.  He's a big guy who isn't very good.  He comes across as a douche on Twitter.  Hope he gets what's coming to him.

Not saying this isn't the reason, but it could also be because he sucks, has no charisma, and the crowd doesn't react to him.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Lobo

Jury is out on his ring skills, but charisma and crowd reaction, those are the biggest things he has going for him :lol: I'm still baffled at that too since he's rarely on tv yet still gets good pops.

I'll never understand these depth issues excuses they have. How about you just push new talent?
character building takes time even WITH proper build, it takes exponentially longer when you constantly flick the motor on and off.
May be the first intelligent thing Club's ever posted.

WWE will get all jacked up on a new talent and decide they are going to push them.  As soon as the first negative happens (a bad rating, poor buyrate, bad match, lack of audience reaction, etc etc), WWE decides "THIS GUY DOESN'T HAVE IT.  WE CAN'T PUSH HIM.  HE'LL NEVER BE A MAIN EVENTER."  WWE still treats things as if they are in the Monday Night Wars where they live and die by the quarter hour ratings breakdowns.  The fact is you can't just throw a new guy on TV and expect him to draw ratings.  It takes time, sometimes a long time.  You must stay committed to them.  You can't put them on losing streaks and expect them to get over.

Just look at guys like The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, and Cody Rhodes.  They've gone on incredibly long losing streaks in the past few months.  There is a reason they draw poor ratings segments.  CASUAL fans see these guys as losers.  You can't just flip the switch and have them win a few matches after losing for months and think fans are going to take them as main eventers.  That is why I'll never understand WWE's philosophy of putting guys on long losing streaks before moving them into a main event or giving them a title run.  It kills all momentum with the guys so instead of their win coming off as a big deal, it comes off as a fluke that fans don't care about.

Just look as Sheamus.  When he won King of the Ring, he went on an incredibly long losing streak, often being squashed.  It's taken him 18 months to get over that, and you can argue he's still not received by fans at the level he's being pushed at.

If Rock is scheduled to win at the RR then where does that leave Punk and his rematch? Will they have it the next night or will his rematch be part of the Elimination Chamber?
CM Punk will become disillusioned after losing the title, join up with AW, and miss his 30 day rematch clause.

I kinda forgot all about it.. but remember when Eve laid that Ether on Punk a few weeks ago.. I think it was the night AJ asked Punk to marry her, she said something to the tune of Punk feeling 'emasculated" because he's always being 'overshadowed' by Cena, HHH etc etc, then Big Show opening up last week saying the company revolves around Cena. They sort of set the whole turn up very quietly... sure some of us were expecting a turn eventually, but I didn't think it would be this soon. Having the Rock being the one he attacks to turn was a great idea.

oh well, just something I remembered.
Yeah, they definitely laid the seeds.  The week before Eve, someone else called Punk out on the exact same thing (I forget who, it may have been Big Show).

Punk's promo on Monday should be good about tired of being overshadowed when he's the WWE Champion.

No that IS harsh and you sound like a tool for even saying that.
As I said, so be it. When she originally got pregnant, many including 4w shared the same stance. It was irresponsible of her and put the person who hired her, Triple H, in a precarious position and in the end, made him look bad.
I agree with JHawk.  Having a baby is a personal decision.  However, she was in the middle of the biggest push of her career, in the biggest spotlight of her career, making the most money of her career.  I don't know Kharma's personal situation, but assuming she is a healthy woman, there is no reason that she couldn't wait two years to have a child.  If she was having unprotected sex and the pregnancy was an accident, then that is extremely careless on her part.  If she was trying to get pregnant, then she didn't take her job in WWE very seriously.

Man the end of that Knockouts match was screwy.  I don't know if it was botch or meant to be that way with Earl screwing over Mickie to give Madison the win.  I think it was supposed to be Earl giving Madison the win, but it was still ugly.

And whatever the double leglock Mickie and Tara did on Gail was ugly as hell, too.  It looked like Mickie was yelling at Tara.
i know its late but the reason earl gave Madison that win is because she was all on him last week 

it was revealed that after Madison would come to the top of the ramp and just lu****lly stare at a ring full wrestlers

she was actually looking at the sexy earl hebner 
laugh.gif
Yeah, I know the angle and you're probably definitely right with your reasoning.  I just thought it looked horrible.  That's the problem with live TV.

for what it is worth guys, WWE is promoting a dark match 8 man tag with Punk being on the face side for the RAW at CAA in New Jersey.

I know things can change for sure but they put it up this morning.

Jury is out on his ring skills, but charisma and crowd reaction, those are the biggest things he has going for him :lol: I'm still baffled at that too since he's rarely on tv yet still gets good pops.

I know 4W doesn't watch WWE Wrestling. Because he's too busy (?) (Let's face it.. the only real wrestling is on SuperStars & at times SmackDown) But Alex Riley has grown leaps and bounds in the ring. You can't deny that. Go watch last weeks SuperStars in his match against Cody Rhodes. It was an excellent match that wasn't carried by Rhodes at all.

smh my other account is all messed up so I just made a new one
mean.gif
no more moodmuzik but its whatever

but yo WWE 13 got the Survivor Series 1998 arena , I'm hyped as hell that ppv is one of my favorites.
eek.gif

I told myself after last year I wouldn't get od hyped for the next wwe game but honestly wwe 13 is shaping up to be crazy. I can't wait till they reveal the whole roster, hopefully some suprises

smh my other account is all messed up so I just made a new one
mean.gif
no more moodmuzik but its whatever

but yo WWE 13 got the Survivor Series 1998 arena , I'm hyped as hell that ppv is one of my favorites.
eek.gif

I told myself after last year I wouldn't get od hyped for the next wwe game but honestly wwe 13 is shaping up to be crazy. I can't wait till they reveal the whole roster, hopefully some suprise
Just seen the other screens also . Call me a detail ***** but they have the wrong logo it got changed  late 97 i believe and it's annoying me 
mean.gif

Just seen the other screens also . Call me a detail ***** but they have the wrong logo it got changed late 97 i believe and it's annoying me :smh:

I feel like all the "Attitude" screenshots have the new era logo & an attitude tm logo on the right.

wwe-13_010.jpg

That's fine if that's just for the screen shots. If all the attitude stuff have the new gen logo, then yeah, that would be lame.

I AINT FALLING FOR THIS **** AGAIN AFTER THE MASSIVE LET DOWN WWE12 WAS. I'll let you guys buy it & let me know if it's good or not.

Jury is out on his ring skills, but charisma and crowd reaction, those are the biggest things he has going for him
laugh.gif
I'm still baffled at that too since he's rarely on tv yet still gets good pops.
I know 4W doesn't watch WWE Wrestling. Because he's too busy (?) (Let's face it.. the only real wrestling is on SuperStars & at times SmackDown) But Alex Riley has grown leaps and bounds in the ring. You can't deny that. Go watch last weeks SuperStars in his match against Cody Rhodes. It was an excellent match that wasn't carried by Rhodes at all.
When I want to see wrestling, I either watch TNA or classic matches on Youtube.  I sure as hell don't go out searching for Alex Riley vs Titus O'neal matches.

When I want to see wrestling, I either watch TNA or classic matches on Youtube.  I sure as hell don't go out searching for Alex Riley vs Titus O'neal matches.

4W PLS. You've been watching TNA for 6 months maybe. I got made fun (Prbly by you) of for making a big deal about Destination X LAST YEAR. But go ahead and get down with your badself, or something.

4W PLS. You've been watching TNA for 6 months maybe. I got made fun (Prbly by you) of for making a big deal about Destination X LAST YEAR. But go ahead and get down with your badself, or something.
Watching TNA weekly? That's correct... only since Russo left.  However, I've always watched their PPVs.

Back
Top Bottom