7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

I knew there was something off about when Hernandez ran down to the ring :lol:

Had never seen this full segment. :x That chairshot

Last edited:
nah bro im talking about the old wwf logo on the left they stopped using that right before the attitude era . the current one would be more authentic than the yellow/blue one . 
i see your point but its really not a deal breaker to me. wwe wouldn't be able to get permission to use the wwf scratch logo and just the current wwe scratch logo wouldn't distinguish the atttitude era stuff from the current wwe .

i actually like the yellow/blue block logo but yes your right it isn't true to the attitude era.

where can i find the full interview of this?

Last edited:
Can't believe I never saw this. The way Taker slowly walks down the escalator, then just books it through the crowd like "GTF outta my way" :lol: :lol:

Yeah, they definitely laid the seeds.  The week before Eve, someone else called Punk out on the exact same thing (I forget who, it may have been Big Show).

Punk's promo on Monday should be good about tired of being overshadowed when he's the WWE Champion.

Also, one of the people that he targeted in the pipebomb shoot promo was "Dwayne" and how it sickened him that Dwayne was in the WM main event and not him. Cena's still the face of the company, Dwayne's getting a title shot at RR without earning it in anyway. Nothing's changed since the pipebomb.

Hopefully on monday, raw opens or closes with a punk promo. I know we won't get something like his shoot from last year, but something epic nonetheless. Cena will interrupt and say he will face punk at Summer Slam.

I'm predicting a new stable forms at Summer Slam, especially if punk uses the words "secret weapon" again between now and the event.

Last edited:
I would think they close the show with CM Punk, hyping up the fact that he has turned his back on the "WWE Universe" throughout the show.
I wanna see a fatal 4 way at SS but idk if Rocky would be available.

I really hope they use these 3 RAW episodes before Summerfest with Brock on T.V cause even though I enjoyed their exchange at the 100th episode, I want more build that doesn't involve lawyer talk.

With Cesaro getting that clean pin on Santino I really really really really.... really hope they take the belt off him and place it on Cesaro soon.

I'm very interested to see Monday's episode just to see if they start pushing the underused and talented wrestler more with the extra hour or if they just use it for segments/tout,twitter,myspace,facebook,shazzam,youtube,instagram,AIM or whatever else they use.

August 6th is HBK Appreciation night, no doubt Lesnar/HBK confrontation, leading to Lesnar "breaking" his arm.

WWE '12 was a fantastic wrestling game. Other than the servers which I cannot describe how bad it was.

With Jericho not being advertised for anything past Summerfest, how do you guys think he'll be written off? I remember someone said a career vs briefcase match.
Would make sense form what Ziggler said about saying Jericho getting chances and dropping the ball, so you have Jericho saying he wants the briefcase to show that 1 chance is all he needs and if he loses he'll let Dolph have the spotlight he wants.

Or will they have Orton come back and punt him again :lol:

^Was Konnan ever actually a good wrestler? everytime I saw him, he was either botching, or he was being covered up by Rey and Eddie and was made to look better. I will what his shoot vids.

And while DC is on his Konnan kick, I'm on a Nation group/solo kick:

Kama/Rocky Maivia vs Ahmed Johnson/Ken Shamrock. This is the Raw where the OG DX made there own crowd signs, and also before the Rock really started using the People's Elbow

D'Lo wins European title from HHH

Owen Hart pledges allegiance to the swag joins the Nation

Last edited:
Speaking of Konnan, he was a Podcast on MLW.com and it's really good.

I check it out at least once a week.

I always thought Konna was a good wrestler. Very athletic considering his size. Knowledgable move set, especially in the submission department. And his finisherS were arguably the best in the business. His Tequila Sinrise, Montezuma'z Revenge (modified fisherman buster. Call it a cradle DDT), and his Splash Mountain (he called it the power drop). So yea, Konnan could get down man. You talked about Eddie/Rey making him look better, well those were during the days of WCW going downhill. Catch Konnan from 95-97.

Here are probably the 3 first matches I think of when I think of his WCW run

Konan vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger-WCW United... by TSteck160

Konan vs Psychosis-Mexican Heavyweight title by TSteck160

Konan vs Juventud Guerrera-Mexican Heavyweight... by TSteck160

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom