7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

I wish you smarks would quit complaining about who did and didnt show up on this show, Most Wrestlers we love and remember are either rotting away in Orlando or rotting away in a cemetery somewhere, pickens is real slim when it comes to Wrestlers over the past 20 years......................Sad

Austin coming in stunning Hunico and Jinder Mahal, going in every corner of the ring and chugging beers down his throat would not have made a DAMN!!!!

BTW, who says Punk is heel????? The 6 years old that will be booing him next week?
"Rotting away in Orlando"

smh someone obviously hasn't been watching TNA for the past 6 months.

There are literally hundreds of wrestlers they could have brought in for Monday's show.  In fact, many were backstage but not used on camera because of time constraints.  Just to name a few that I would have liked to see on the show (in no particular order):

Val Venis

Edge

Ken Shamrock

William Regal

The Godfather

The Honky Tonk Man

Dean Malenko

Perry Saturn

Stacy Keibler

Funaki

MVP

Bobby Lashley

Carlito

Scott Steiner

Maryse

Batista

Gillberg (would have been a perfect Ryback squash match)

And yes, CM Punk is a heel now.

I wish you smarks would quit complaining about who did and didnt show up on this show, Most Wrestlers we love and remember are either rotting away in Orlando or rotting away in a cemetery somewhere, pickens is real slim when it comes to Wrestlers over the past 20 years......................Sad
Austin coming in stunning Hunico and Jinder Mahal, going in every corner of the ring and chugging beers down his throat would not have made a DAMN!!!!
BTW, who says Punk is heel????? The 6 years old that will be booing him next week?
unfortunately this guy is right, Austin would have not made a difference in the show I just think the WWE didnt try hard enough with the 1000th show
The Austin/Vince feud made the WWE into the billion dollar company it is today.  I know the reason he couldn't be there, but it was a huge letdown for me that he wasn't there.  Austin has meant more to the WWE over the past 20 years than any other wrestler.

"Rotting away in Orlando"

smh someone obviously hasn't been watching TNA for the past 6 months.

There are literally hundreds of wrestlers they could have brought in for Monday's show.  In fact, many were backstage but not used on camera because of time constraints.  Just to name a few that I would have liked to see on the show (in no particular order):
Val Venis
Edge
Ken Shamrock
William Regal
The Godfather
The Honky Tonk Man
Dean Malenko
Perry Saturn
Stacy Keibler
Funaki
MVP
Bobby Lashley
Carlito
Scott Steiner
Maryse
Batista
Gillberg (would have been a perfect Ryback squash match)

Definitely agree about the majority of those, especially Shamrock, Godfather, and Val Venis since they were involved in some pretty notable storylines back then, MVP for obvious reasons, and Steiner just cause he'd easily go off script and bring the lulz.

Damn, I wish MVP was still around. Probably would have been at least a 2x WWE Champion by now.

^Word man. That losing streak gimmick on SD that turned him face, followed by him being traded/drafted to Raw was a death sentence. He was so aimless on Raw :smh: I don't even remember if he had actual feuds when he went there.

:rofl: :rofl: the Godfather's entrance at 2:06, takes forever to get to the ring cause all the **** :lol:

I enjoyed RAW but I am still unable to get over the fact that neither Shane O'Mac nor The Mean Street Posse made an appearance.

I wonder what heel persona punk is going to take on? He did the straight edge thing then the whole underdog thing now what?

Some of you guys just don't get it.

You constantly talk about forming stables.

You constantly talk about Cena turning heel.

You constantly talk about the tag team division taking off.

At some point, you need to realize these things are NEVER going to happen in WWE.

I wonder what heel persona punk is going to take on? He did the straight edge thing then the whole underdog thing now what?
i'm going to go out on a hunch and say that he does not want to be 2nd behind cena. hes the champion but he gets overshadowed by cena and wants to be the face of the wwe.

Velvet Sky (Jamie Szantyr) confirmed today her departure from TNA in a Tweet where she said, "I have been granted my release byTNA at this time.  It's what's best for me right now and I wanted to thank TNA and all the fans for their constant support in me.  Stay tuned though."

release.jpg

That might be the 1st time I was ever able to view any pictures/gifs Peep posted. God Bless the new Niketalk, its a god damn miracle worker

Ascension needs to be the tag champs.

too bad the tag division is on life support.

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Plus Chavo Guerrero debuts and they are doing some type of tournament to determine a challenger for Zema Ion's X-Division Title.  We'll also find out the latest on Aces and Eights.

Back
Top Bottom